...

Adrien P.O.V

I smiled as I watched Kagami get in the cab waving.I waved back when she shut the door and the taxi drove away, I turned around a sigh escaping my lips, today was amazing but...Marinette was a little weird, uncomfortable, or something.

 I do not know but something felt off with her from the moment Kagami arrived.

I walked in Locked the door, turned on the security system, and checked if the night shift guard was there she was. I then walked upstairs to mine and Mari's room.I smiled at Marinette who was sitting on our bed reading a book.

"So how was your day today?" I asked testing the waters.

"Good," she replied, short, simple, and a lie.

"Talk to me, you felt... off today," I said insisting

.Marinette sighed as she bookmarked her book and set it down looking at me."I-It is just that, I am the worst person ever!" she said, hah another lie.

"What? Why?"

"I judged Kagami too quick, a-and I know jealousy is an ugly emotion but I was soo fucking jealous!" she said, frustration evident in her voice.

"You were jealous of Kagami?" I asked dumbfounded but that was quite hilarious, why was she jealous of Kagami?

"You were never mind it is embarrassing!" she said burying her face in her palms.

I heard a you was she jealous of Kagami and I? that is absurd.

"Hey, look at me princess." She slowly removed her hands from her face as she gazed at me, I cupped her cheeks in my hands and scooted closer so I was sitting in front of her.

"Why were you jealous of Kagami?"

"I-n she is so beautiful a-and nice and she knows you, like really knows you and your family, your likes and dislikes, and most of all you are more- I don't know more yourself around her!" she rambled as I looked at her astonished.

"Baby, she is beautiful, but I am marrying the most beautiful person, she does know me but I want you to get to know me and I want to get to know you too in ways no one knows us! And most of all... I am like myself around you- at least I am starting to, Yeah?" I said, her cheeks turning rosier with each sentence that escaped my mouth.

 She smiled and hugged me, burying her face in my shoulder.

We stayed like that for a few moments when she looked up at me, placing a palm on my cheek as she smiled.

I smiled back looking into her beautiful blue eyes .

Shit she is beautiful.

And a good kisser too.

She crashed her kips against mine.

===============================================================Finally!!! I know I have not posted in so long but it is finally here and I do not hate this one so enjoy this while I type up the next one! Please comment it can be anything a negative comment, a positive one, or just a suggestion or compliment but please do, it helps motivate me! I know this was short but I will try and make them longer.