...

MARINETTE P.O.V

"It's stupid isn't it?" I ask slurring before taking another sip from the bottle of wine as Alya giggles, still drunk.

"What are the fucking chances?" she asks laughing before taking a large gulp from her bottle of vodka.

"I know. We really should have taken glasses instead." I say rolling the r's in my words.

"Wait, so let's get this straight. Juleka's brother, the famous popstar Luka is dating your MAFIA boyfriend- oh wait not boyfriend fiancé 's sister. A different mafia infiltrated your all your houses and that is why you have to stay here?" she asks finding it very humorous but I can't even be mad at her since I was currently laughing my ass off.

Who would have thought?

"Fuck, yeah!" I say letting out a laugh before getting up and setting my empty bottle down.

"I am off to bed! Good night Als." I say smiling at her drunken state which matched mine.

I go into the empty room, plop down on the bed before getting under the covers. I turn around exasperated and annoyed because I couldn't sleep.

Why can I not sleep?

I turn around, looking at the empty space beside me and frowning before getting up and grabbing my phone from where it was on the night stand and scrolling though my contacts until I saw a "Kitty".

Ring

Ring

"Princess? are you okay?" He asks, alarm and concern evident in his voice and I could tell exactly what he would be looking like.

His eyebrows would be furrowed, concern in his eyes, his hair tousled and his lips slightly pursed.

"I am perfecttt." I say stretching out the sentence as I smile at his voice.

"Did you...drink?" he asks and I knew he was smiling, I nod before realizing he couldn't see and mumbling a yes.

"How much did you drink?" he asks and I giggle before saying "Only one." "No, no you didn't tell me how much you drank m'lady." he says and I smile before saying "I did, one bottle." I say hearing a fake dramatic gasp from the other end that caused to to erupt into fits of giggles.

"Can you not sleep?" he asks and I shake my head no while muttering a quick "no"

"Okay, go to sleep then Princess, I'll call you tomorrow." he says and the frown comes back.

"Can... can you not hang up?" I ask shyly, a red hue coating my cheeks as I hear a breathy chuckle from the other end of the line.

"Anything for you m'lady." Adrien says and I giggle before turning and getting comfortable.

"Can you talk to me, or sing?" I ask yawning after completing the sentence as I hear a quick "Sure." from the other end of the line.

I listen to Adrien talk about how they were back home and if I wanted to, I could come back.

Before I knew it, I was falling asleep, Adrien's beautiful voice lulling me to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of chatter downstairs causing me to groan.

My head hurt like a bitch and the sound of the television  playing downstairs did not help, I get up going to take a shower and clean up, maybe a shower would help the headache?

It did, after the shower I felt a lot better and a lot more refreshed.

I go downstairs, greeting Nino and Alya with a big smile on my face before sitting down for breakfast that Nino had prepared very generously.