Untitled Part 4

MARINETTE P.O.V

The motorcycle was black and had 2 people on it I couldn't see who it was because their faces were covered in black helmets, Once the motorcycle was closer I realized who it was on the motorcycle.

I couldn't mistake that purple-dyed hair for anything!"Jules! "I squealed as I went to where the motorcycle was being parked, Juleka got off took off her helmet, and hugged me, I hugged her back when she exclaimed "Been soo fucking long hasn't it?" we broke the hug as I nodded when I turned to see the man who drove Juleka here looking at me but I still couldn't see his face since he was wearing the helmet.

"Uhm, Hi! I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng- no wait I am Marinette Agreste wait what? I am sorry, I am not sorry, I mean I am sorry but my name is not sorry my name is Marinette" I rambled as I offered a handshake "You don't remember me?" the guy said, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to why a random guy who was dropping of Juleka would expect me to know him when he interrupted my train of thoughts "It's me, Luka."

"Oh well, how would I know if your face was covered!" I defended as he took off his helmet to reveal it was indeed him, I turned around to look at Juleka who had a half-amused half confused look on her face when she said" Let's head in and you two know each other??""We do! I met Lu-" I started when I was interrupted yet again by him "Yeah, yeah, Marinette over here bumped into me when I was getting coffee and started to beg me for a picture and autograph," he said trying to act nonchalant but I could see the smirk playing on his face and he winked at me when Juleka wasn't looking, I was giving him a look that said "I hate you soo much right now "when we were interrupted by a very happy Rose jumping into Juleka's arms and then they shared a sweet kiss "

"Pose!" exclaimed Luka when Rose looked at him and they laughed and she said, "Come on Luka we were kids when we came up with the song !"

"To which Luka replied with a playful eye roll and said "Don't know what you're talking about Pose but ok" "Now, Nath, Alya, and Alix are waiting! come on" said Juleka as she ushered Rose, Luka, and me over to a booth where Alya and Alix sat with Nathanial

"Hey, babes! How are y-Oh my Luka Couffaine! Nice to meet you again How are you?" said Alya changing back to her journalist voice when she acknowledged Luka which was then followed by a stream of laughter by the two of them.

Why had I never met Luka? and how did everyone have inside jokes with him but me? when did they even meet without me? How do they even know him? A load of questions was filling my head when it hit me "Juleka's Brother!" I said a lot louder than intended.

"No shit blueberry," said Luka with an amused look on his face "You were still putting the pieces together?" asked Alix laughing when Juleka interrupted"Hey, you guys... There is a reason why Rose and I called you guys here today...uhm...I-rose proposed-we are getting married!" saying that Juleka pulled Rose closer as they showed us the ring that sat on Juleka's finger, Juleka and Luka hugged when he said a few sweet words t her and we continued talking about them back and forth.

A while later I ended up finally telling them about Adrien and Chloe but I didn't disclose any information about Luka and Chloe's relationship neither did I tell anyone his real profession(mafia) or how we met, that was a story that she would have to make up another time.

Once everyone started to leave I was about to call Adrien up to send someone to pick me up or come pick me up when Luka pulled me aside away from everyone to talk to me"You ok?" I asked "Yeah I'm good blueberry, I just wanted to say thank you for not telling them about Chloe and me yet, I wanna wait and tell Mum and Jules together.

"Don't worry about it Luka I get it your secret is safe with me OK?"I said when someone entered and bumped into Luka causing him to be pressed up against me and me to have my back against the wall when I heard a gasp I turned my head to see Juleka there with her hand on her mouth and eyes widened when Luka pushed himself off me and jogged to juleka as he pulled her to where I was standing. 

"What the fuck?" questioned Juleka when I said, "Jules calm down ok?"when Luka's phone rang and he left saying it was his record label and it was urgent "Marinette, how do you and Luka ACTUALLY know each other?" she questioned ,hinting to the fact that we both knew one another before she introduced us.

"Jules calm down I wouldn't do that to you, "I said giving her a reassuring smile The guy who bumped into Luka walked up to us with an apologetic look on his face he started"I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you or that guy who was standing here with you I am sorry I am" "It's no problem sir" saying that I waved him off, once he was out of earshot I continued "That guy bumped into Luka and that made him fall against me, trust me it is not like that and I really like Adrien, I told you about him right?" "Yeah...I know"

"Jules! we need to go now babe" we heard Rose's sweet voice call "Well let's go then" Once everyone had left I found myself messaging Adrien to inform him he could come to pick me up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me-Hi can you pick me up anytime soon?Kitty-Yes I will be there in a bit stay where you are and be careful ok?

 Me-Alright thanks kitty-cat 

Kitty-Anything for you M'lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned my phone off blushing as I waited for him in the span of 2 minutes Adrien was parking- a different car this time in front of me I smiled brightly as I entered the car, remembering to put on the seatbelt this time.

Adrien flashed me a sweet little smile a little sparkle in his eyes "How was your day princess?" "It was good! Turns out, if Papa had let me visit the others' houses, I would have been childhood friends with Luka! He is Juleka's brother, oh and she just got engaged to Rose so can we go to their wedding? we have been invited but they will send out the official cards some other time" I rambled while he just listened with a smile on his face and a shimmering look in his eyes. Once we had reached home Adrien and I freshened up and went to bed, falling asleep in one another's arms

we were two hearts but one home  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I wasn't gonna post again today but I decided I should just do it since I wont have any free time later on and I had a load today so here is a chapter ,I admit a little rushed but yea its good I think.

I would like to see any comments that you have and would really appreciate it if you vote for my story.

See you when I next update (probably today) byee!<3