Part 7

Marinette P.O.V

It had been about 5 days since Adrien and I's little...moment.

After what happened Adrien and I started to get to know each other, we talked about each every thing, there was no wall restricting us anymore, and we shared our feelings and deepest thoughts, but we always seemed to skip over the "moment" why and how or what triggered his panic attack I couldn't fathom why.

A loud ring shook me out of my thought train. I went to the door and checked the camera, I saw a girl with blue hair, perfect skin-as perfect as it could look through a crappy doorbell camera- her doe brown eyes scanning the door awkwardly, I stood there in a haze looking at her when I heard the distant sound of Adrien coming down the stairs.

"Who is it? Is it Kagami?" he asked walking towards me "Uhm,yes-maybe-I-I don't know Kagami."

Adrien looked into the little screen and smiled before walking up to the door and exiting to go receive this "Kagami "person himself-he didn't even do that for Chloe.

I quickly snapped out of it and went off, following behind Adrien to receive Kagami.

"Adrien!" she said happily flashing her perfect teeth as we came into view "Kagami, How are you?" he said, his voice cheery as he opened the main door and let her in "I am great, how are you" she said pulling him into a hug "As good as can be, K as good as can be" he said hugging her back and lightly lifting her, he then put her back down as he looked over at me and said "Mari, this is Kagami, Kagami, this is my beautiful fiancee Marinette" I felt bad but couldn't help smirking internally at the mention of the word fiancee and blushing not that internally at the mention of beautiful.

"I am so happy for you Adrien !" she said pulling him into another hug, well this backfired."Uhm, let's head in?" I suggested.

"Yeah, why not!" she said smiling, ugh why was she so nice? It is making it harder for me to hate her!

"So, Kagami please take a seat, can I get you anything to drink?"I offered."just a water, thank you" she replied, ugh so polite.

"here, please help yourselves," I said setting down a tray with a jug of water that had cut-up limes and mint leaves infused in it and 3 glasses.

"So the real reason why I called Kagami here today is..." started Adrien -shit he found her and fell in love with her, now he won't like me or he has known her for a very long time-which he obviously has- and I was just a replacement-but then why would he introduce me as his fiancee?Questions flooded my brain as he cleared his throat and continued"Kagami, will you be my groom's woman?" he asked, relief spread over me as Kagami let out a squeal and a bunch of incoherent yes and oh my god's.

Ok fine I admit I was wrong about Kagami, she is very sweet and nice and does not like Adrien that way at all -hell she is also engaged and that too to a very nice man called James-and she is basically like Adrien's Alya.

The three of us spent the whole day laughing and talking and I am absolutely in love with Kagami, she brings out this side of his I haven't seen before and it warms my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I am so so so so so so so so sorry about not posting for so long but I am back, this does not mean I will be more regular, I will try my best but I might not post that often since I have school, homework, and exams coming up as well.

I didn't know what to write and was having really bad writer's block so I decided to give a cute little chapter by the way Kagami is a fucking goddess anyways bye

==============================================================================

A/N Hi I know I have not posted but there is a reason why, I am currently working on another fic and I am in love with it but  I do not know if i will be posting it .

It is from a different genre and it is set in the past.

It's plot is basically a closeted prince who falls in love with a local baker.

Please do try and give it a chance though when it comes out.