...

ADRIEN P.O.V

"Marinette, are you coming with me?" I ask her as I look into my closet and get a few clothes to wear.

"Where are you going?" Marinette asks walking into the closet going over to her side and looking through the abundance of clothes that now filled her side of the giant walk-in closet.

"Airport princess, to pick Félix up, remember?" I ask with an amused grin on my face as realization washes over her.

"Oh. Yeah, I'll come with you. Are we eating out or do I ask Meredith to make lunch? Félix is staying with us for a couple of days isn't he?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows a little, I smile at her concern and walk up to her, I wrap my arms around her from behind and her breath hitches as she hadn't expected it.

"Yeah, that would be great M'lady, Félix doesn't like eating out," I say resting my head on her shoulder as she picks out a few pieces of clothing.

"I will go shower in the guest bathroom, you take this one," I say to her before letting go of her and grabbing my clothes and towel.

I take a nice warm shower, dry my hair, put on my clothes, and get ready.

I go down the stairs and wait for Marinette in the living room.

A few minutes later, she comes downstairs, I smile once I notice she is wearing the clothes that she and I had ordered online together.

(This is what they are both wearing, This is not my artwork, credits to the artist.)

She goes to the kitchen and talks to Meredith about lunch before walking back out, we head out the front door and I activate the security system and inform a few guards to guard the house while a few others tail our car in case anything happens.

Occasionally, I need guards but if word got out that both Félix and I were going to be there then an attack would be imminent and we had to be prepared.

I open the passenger seat to my black Range Rover and Marinette smiles at me and gets in, I walk over to the driver's seat before getting in and buckling up, Marinette notices that she had forgotten to do so and buckles up as well, I check to see if the bodyguards were following in the rearview mirror and start driving towards the airport.

We drove and Marinette played songs as she wanted to be in charge of music, the Princess gets what she wants so, we went to the airport listening to Taylor Swift as Marinette sang along.

"Oh, Félix's flight has landed, are we almost there?" Marinette asks looking at the flight details on her phone.

"Yeah, almost just a minute or two," I say nodding as the airport comes into view.

I pull into the never-ending parking and stop the car, the guard's stopping in a parking stop next to us.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out, walking over to Marinette's side, I open her door and she steps out taking my hand, I smile cheekily at her as she goes into the back seat to get something, Marinette turns around with a piece of large rectangular white cardboard in her hands, she looks up at me and giggles upon noticing my puzzled face.