...

MARINETTE P.O.V

I stayed there, my arms wrapped around Adrien as he hugged me back, his arms around me, my face buried in his chest and his nuzzled in my hair.

I stayed like that, thinking of Adrien and his beautiful face, blonde hair, green eyes, a cold demeanor that he could put on in seconds but would wash away once he smiled and most of all, his amazing personality.

I looked up at him and realized I meant what I said the other day, I do love him, it might be too soon but yes, I do, I love Adrien Agreste.

I placed my palm on his cheek and before I could rethink my decision, I kissed him.For a moment he froze, shit I messed up! I was panicking and about to pull away and apologize when I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his lips move against mine..

I relaxed and smiled into the kiss as I felt him do the same..

We broke apart in a few moments to catch our breaths when Adrien said " I mean it princess. I do like you a lot. I am myself around you more than anyone else and... to be fucking honest, I would not have married you unless you... liked me that way, but now I think we are... together- fuck this is pathetic is it not?" he asked..

I give him a reassuring smile and shook my head no to which he replies by wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the forehead..

"I know I feel the same way, at first I was terrified of marrying you but it was better than living with Papa and you are- well really beautiful but also I thought you were hot," I say smiling sheepishly.

Adrien smiles brightly, a smirk creeping up on his face as he says "Am I not hot anymore m'lady?"

I blush and he laughs, I love it when he laughs." Seriously, Adrien I think we should get to know each other, I mean you know me better than my parents but do you think we should wait? before getting married? I will not say no if you disagree I will but if you do not mind just think of it once?"

"Is this your way of saying you want to date? because if it is then I agree, I think mother and father will be happy with just knowing that I at least have someone in my life."

We spent hours talking and opening up to one another, discussing stuff as we fell asleep, dozing off in one another's arms, and mumbling good nights in each other's ears.

================================================================================ hello hello I know chapters are short but I had to post so here it is.

Please please comment and vote for the story I really appreciate it and have a good day/night, drink some water, have some food, take care of yourself, smile and laugh a little more and buh bye.

All my love and appreciation.