Untitled Part 3

MARINETTE P.O.V

I woke up to rays of sunlight filtering through the curtains and shining onto my face which caused my face to break out into a little smile, I stretched my arms as I turned to my right, but I couldn't I looked down to see I was cuddled up to Adrien we were actually in one another's arms when he groaned and held me tighter I looked to my right where I saw the alarm clock, it read 06:49 I pondered on whether or not I should get out of bed and Adrien's very tempting arms when I decided I should since I wouldn't want Adrien to think of me as a lazy person.

ADRIEN'S P.O.V

I woke up and reached out to my right to snuggle closer to Marinette when I realized I just tried to snuggle with someone! I had never so much as hugged someone since I was 11!

 I immediately got up and looked around to notice my bed was empty, Marinette was not by my side.

My eyes widened in realization when I thought of all of the possibilities, Marinette could have been kidnapped, murdered or she could have even run away! I rushed out of bed and ran downstairs, I was going down the stairs hurriedly when I heard someone humming, singing their voice made its way to my ears like they existed for that reason solely. Now with much calmer steps, I went downstairs to see Marinette mixing something as she sang "La la la la la pancakes!" she continued with another set of la la's which caused me to grin, she was dressed beautifully in a pink frilly dress, her midnight blue hair up in a bun as a few strands of shorter hair that she couldn't secure in the bun kissed her cheeks as she stuck her tongue out slightly in concentration as she whisked, I decided to go back upstairs and get ready for the day

  MARINETTE P.O.V

 I was happy with myself, I had made pancakes for me Adrien and Chloe, I placed them beautifully in 3 separate plates, I had drizzled them with maple syrup, and put blueberries and cut-up strawberries along with some whipped cream on top till they looked the perfect balance between aesthetically pleasing and delicious!

I poured some orange juice into 3 glasses and placed them beside the plate when I heard the oven ding. I rushed over to it as I put on the oven mitts and bent down to get the croissants and pains du chocolats I had made 

I got them out and placed them on another plate when I began taking everything over to the dining table, I set everything up with the cutlery and all when I heard someone come down the stairs, I turned around to see Adrien walking down, he came downstairs with an actual smile on his face my heart fluttered at that, he walked up to the table and looked up at me I smiled at him as I said "pancakes" when he smiled as a hint of a smirk played on his face when he said in a sing-song way "La la la la?" my cheeks turned a bright color of red when I hid my face in my hands when I said with a muffled voice "Y-you heard?" "Oh, no I did not, it is just that it is the song that I sing when I am in my frilly pink dress making pancakes," teased  Adrien stifling a laugh "Ohh godd" I exclaimed as I was secretly fawning over the fact that Adrien was cracking jokes and he was just so nice overall, I had never expected it. 

(Btw I found this online and this is what they look like but Adrien is wearing a more formal looking outfit and instead of a skirt and top Marinette is wearing a frilly pink dress and her hair is tied up in a bun)