...

ADRIEN P.O.V

"Good morning Princess." are the first words I hear when I wake up and I know instantly then that my day is going to go splendidly. A smile takes it's place on my lips as i sit op and rub my eyes, I look at where Adrien is sitting on the armchair, working on his laptop.

"Good morning kitty." I say, walking to the closet which was already full of clothes that Adrien, Chloe and I had bought and picked out  a red tank top, white flannel and black shorts.

" I say, walking to the closet which was already full of clothes that Adrien, Chloe and I had bought and picked out  a red tank top, white flannel and black shorts

(The artwork is not mine, I found it online and thought it was perfect, all credits to the artist.)

"We have dinner with my parents Chloe and that Lucas guy she is with." I hear Adrien say as I get a towel and grab a few more necessities, I giggle as he intentionally says Luka's name wrong.

"You know it is Luka, and he is a good guy, don't worry about him," I say a reassuring smile on my face as I walk up to him.

"How can I not princess? She is my sister!"

"And I trust Juleka and all the girls know, trust, and love Luka, so don't worry about him it is not like Chloe will leave him, she likes him."I say smiling at how protective he was of Chloe despite her being the older sibling.

"She does love him does she not?" he asks, I nod and head off to get ready for the day.

I get out of the shower and sit  down on the couch, I grab my sketchbook from the nightstand and start to look at my last design, still incomplete.

I smile as I think of when Adrien had a few of the people who work for him go and get my very few belongings from Papa's house.

"What are you doing Princess?" Asks Adrien, a playful hint in his voice as he walks over to me, I smile and look up to where he is standing.

"I finished my old design and made 2 new ones, I am still working on the second one," I reply as he walks towards me.

"You mind if I take a look at them?" I shake my head and hand him the book as he takes a seat on the couch beside me.

"Wow, these are astounding m'lady, Beautiful. You should show Father these tonight." he suggests, I smile at him and say "I would love to but would it not be rude? The first time he meets me I am fangirling all over about how much I like his work and asking him to look at mine?"He shakes his head no and says "If anything, he would like you even more."

 I laugh at that and lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek I then continue working on the sketch, Adrien cuddled up beside me, his hands tangled in my hair as he suggested a thing or two here and there.

Adrien and I filled pages on pages with beautiful designs, we spent hours, laughing, talking, cuddling, sketching and kissing on the couch.

It was around 6 p.m. when I decided to go get ready, Adrien had left a while ago to get ready.