...

CHLOE P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of footsteps and a door opening repeatedly.

The first thing I feel is the pain in my abdomen, then the lack of arms wrapped around me, Luka's hair in my face and his sweet voice when he greets me a good morning.

it wasn't a cursed dream.

Wasn't just a  fucked up nightmare after all.

I get up and walk out to see a smiling doctor exit Luka's room and walk up to him.

"W- What happened is Luka up? Is he okay?" I ask and he nods smiling comfortingly.

"Yes and he just told me he wants to see you if you are up. Miss Agreste, I know this is not my place to say but I suggest you don't tell him the news about the baby right away, I know it is difficult but please don't he might not take it well and that will just take a toll on his health and possibly make his recovery harder." He says a pleading look on his face.

I nod tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as he walks away.

How couldn't I? Luka is the first person who is supposed to know and the only one who can help me heal, heal with me.

I let out a strong sigh and put on a smile, the smile wasn't fake.

I am overjoyed that he is up and is healthy.

I walk in and immediately spot Luka's blue eyes looking at me, smiling weakly.

I immediately pull him into a hug, a bone crushing hug when he winces.

I let go of him, a concerned look washing over my face as I ask him  if he is okay incoherently.

He just nods, smling before saying "Yeah, I am okay. Apparently someone was soo keen on saving me their CPR broke a few ribs" .

I roll my eyes before hugging him again, this time gentler as he pulls me in bed with him.

"I am so happy you are okay Luka... I would have died if you weren't." I say to him sincerely, he nods before saying "I know you would have, that is why I came back my love."

I kiss him, it wasn't heated or anything, just a sweet kiss that showed our love and affection towards one another.

"Chlo, are you okay?" He says looking at me and I tear up again, I knew he would be able to tell.

He can always tell.

He once again pulls me into a hug as I bury my face in his neck, my tears breaking free.

"Breathe Chloe. Talk to me." he says, his voice soothing and calm. Telling me it wasn't all over.

"How? How does it hurt losing something you didn't even know existed?" I say, clutching onto his shirt as tears stream down my face.

"Chloe, love you're scaring me." He says, his voice wavering.

"I... We miscarried Luka." I say and his strong suit breaks.

I see tears fall down his face but it felt good.

"Did you know?" He asks holding me closer, I shake my head no and he nods vunerable, broken and grieving just like I was.

"We are going to make it though Luka, We are." I say to him, cupping his tear-stained face in my hands and placing my forehead against his.

"Can- do we know how- wha?" he says through tears, trying to get to know a single peace of information about the baby like I had a few hours ago.

"No.. the baby, was too young to be able to develop anything that would have told us anything." I say wiping my tears and breaking the hug to be able to look at Luka and answer any question he had because he deserved to know.

"It's going to be okay. Right?" He asks, his voice breaking near the end.

I just nod encouragingly.

A few hours pass with us in one another's arms, processing the information.

"I never thought I wanted kids." I say emptily and he nods, agreeing with me.

Does he not want kids?

"But, I don't think I would be able to live without one now." I say turning my head back to look at his face.

I had never seen Luka like this, he looked so... broken and hurt but he looked beautiful, he looked beautiful with red eves, tear-stained cheeks, a broken voice and his hair as a mess.

"I am sorry." I hear him say as he nuzzles his face in the crook of my shoulder and I shake my head no before saying No.

He had nothing to be sorry about. 

It was not his, not mine, not our fault.

But we almost knew whose fault it was and they were going to pay.

"D-do we know? Do we know who did this?" He asks, a glint of hope in his beautiful, broken voice.

"No, no we don't, but they were sloppy with their work. They broke in at Adrien's place where both Adrien and Félix were, Félix's home in New York thankfully, Lila and Eli weren't home, again sloppy and when they boke into Mum and Father's place they only managed to shoot Mum on her leg." I say to him.

"We have to get them, the person who has done this. Promise me." Luka says to me and I nod.

"No Chloe, Promise me." he says tired from all the crying.

"I, I promise. I will find the person who has done this." I say smiling weakly at him as he pulls me into a light hug since he was still weak and hurt.

I cuddle up to his side once again when he speaks up .

"Can you leave this once it's all over? The company is doing well and you always wanted to be just a Model, then why can't we do that?" He asks, I look at him to see he was being serious and reply saying "You know I want to, but we can't. I will always be connected somehow and somewhere. I will always need a gun for protection and it does-" 

"Make yourself more evident in the Agreste company business, stop going to deals and missions, tell your brothers and parents that you don't want to and they will listen. You know they will Chloe, they love you." He interrupts me.

I think of what Luka said and nod. He wasn't wrong, if I told Félix or Adrien then they would surely do something about it.

"I will, once this is all over then I will." I say and he smiles a little, I could see the relief on his face and could also see that he was tired.

"Sleep." I say and he sleepily nods and lays down, I start to get up when he opens his eyes and says "You are sleeping here." I smile and join him.

And suddenly it wasn't the end of the world, I was safe, Luka was safe and those fucks were going to pay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I know the fic has been a bit too Lukloe despite it being primarily Adrinette but don't worry, it will get better and we will have more Adrinette content.

Who do you think it was?

Have a good day/night and stay happy and healthy, don't forget to eat and drink some water!! 

Byee!!