...

~Few weeks later~ 

ADRIEN P.O.V

I woke up beside Marinette, I turned to the alarm clock and looked at the time, it read 04:23 .

I decided to just get up since I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I freshened up and decided to call up Nino 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On call

~~~~~~~~~

"Adrien? Are you okay?" asked Nino "Ah, you know me Nino, all good, all good..."I trailed off as I watched Marinette shuffle around in bed, once I realized Marinette would probably wake up if I continued talking in the same room as her when she was asleep, I exited the room, still on the phone with Nino.  

"Uhm, I-I'm sorry, you should probably sleep I shouldn't have called you, Where are my manners? " I said "Hey, You sure your ok dude? Is it happening again?" asked Nino sounding concerned.

"Yeah...no I am okay, I will talk to you later." I replied heard some timid footsteps, my head snapped in the direction of the footsteps where I saw Marinette "Kitty, is that you?" "I woke you up did I, princess?" "Mhmm," said Marinette sleepily as she walked over to me, rubbing her eyes, I was half sitting and half laying on a couch so I motioned for her to sit with me on it, she came over and cuddled up with me as I positioned her in a comfortable position as she fell asleep in between my legs.

" I replied heard some timid footsteps, my head snapped in the direction of the footsteps where I saw Marinette "Kitty, is that you?"  "I woke you up did I, princess?"  "Mhmm," said Marinette sleepily  as she walked over to me, rubbing her eyes, I...

(kind of how they are cuddling but Adrien in wearing a white tank top and black sweat pants and Marinette is wearing  a light blue jumper and black shorts)

I  woke up to the sound of the alarm except it was very distant and slight shuffling from someone who was cuddled up with me, Marinette the events of last night came back to me as I looked around to see that Marinette and I were sprawled across the couch, she rubbed her eyes as she slowly got off me and sat on the couch.

"Good morning," she said as she rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms. "Morning princess," I said a grin playing on my lips as I got up and went to our room. I heard her footsteps behind me, "I'll shower first and I'll make breakfast for us all right? I think we already slept in didn't we-8:30! Oh my it's 8:30! I don't think I have ever slept in this late! "she babbled as I walked over to her and put my hand over her mouth "Shh, relax princess sleep in all you want, You are after all the princess of this palace" I said with a cheeky grin. 

MARINETTE P.O.V

After I had showered, I went downstairs and was getting all the ingredients to make breakfast when Adrien walked in .

"I still don't understand why you insist on cooking, we have 6 cooks! you can just relax love. "he said ,"But then I will get bored doing nothing all day!" I protested.

"Oh, right Mari, I have been wanting to talk to you..." he said , I knew exactly what he was talking about and I had been  trying to avoid the topic for a while, I turned off the stove which I had just turned on and turned around while removing my apron ,I set it down and looked up at him, resting my palms on the table, "The company..." he said slowly building up to the point.

"I -I uh can we not...talk about this right now?"

I said going towards the stairs to avoid the conversation, just as I was stepping onto the third stair I felt a tug on my arm as I was being pulled ,I bumped into Adrien's chest as he carried me over(bridal stylezz ,   hehe) to the couch and set me down on it with a plop.

"You listen to me when I am talking alright?" he said, the normal hint of fondness being replaced with coldness, "I-It's just that I don't know ok?" I said overwhelmed of the whole idea.

"What is the matter Mari?" he said , visibly softening.

"It's papa..."I said shuddering "He sat down beside me as he pulled me onto his lap"

"When he...found out he h- hit me with a rod..."I said tears pooling in my eyes as he pulled me closer and rubbed my back comfortingly" "No one ,will ever harm you or cause you any harm ok?" he said ,rage being evident in his voice ," I-he locked me up in the attic for three days and nailed down the windows ,I couldn't leave...he didn't give me any food either, In the end Alya somehow managed to slip , a few protein bars ,a juice box and a bottle of water "I said sniffling .

"Say, would you mind if he was not alive?" he said I removed my head which was buried in his chest and looked at him .

ADRIEN P.O.V

Fuck Tom, that bastard caused my Marinette pain I was going to kill him "Say, would you mind if he was not alive?" I say absentmindedly ,Marinette looked at me and smiled a little , as she let out a chocked sob mixed with a giggle and hugged me "Thank you Adrien...God knows what would have happened if you were not there that day..." I wrapped my arms around her as  I rubbed her back "I was being serious, about it" she pulled away and wiped her tears as she looked at me, a look of horror plastered across her face when she said "Y-you have...killed people before?"

================================================================================

I hope you like this ! I honestly had no storyline to go with on why Marinette didn't want the job so I decided to add a little spice and drama.

thank you ,thank you, please give me suggestions on how I can improve.

Time for a few questions

What was Nino referring to when he said "Is it happening again?"  ? also how do you think Marinette and Adrien will go about this topic??

===============================================================================

ok ok bye until next  time, I will be posting a little irregularly since I have a busy schedule , the first few chapters were posted very close but now in my free time I am mostly just reading fanfics (of different genres cause lets be honest there aren't a lot of great ladybug and cat noir fanfics out there and this genre that I read is not of fictional characters and it is absolutely amazing , ok imma stop blabbering).but I will get to the next chapter as soon as I can and see you all beautiful people next time (ps.   you better be reading this chichs)

(Chichs knows who they are )