...

Marinette P.O.V

Chloe, Juleka, Anarka and I drive back home. I didn't know that they had moved home from wherever it was that Adrien was previously but I hope it's safer here.

I give Juleka a reassuring smile as we park outside the gates, a security guard coming for verification before letting us in.

We get out of the car, going into the humongous mansion as Chloe leads us to where Luka would be.

I wait outside, leaving the four of them alone and giving them some privacy when I spot Adrien asleep on the couch, his hair was swept across his forehead and he looked... different?

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion before facepalming myself, That wasn't Adrien! it was Félix!

I rush up the stairs to mine and Adrien's room, upon opening the door, I find Adrien splayed out on our bed, his hair a ruffled mess which looked adorable on his sleeping face. A smile makes it's way onto my face and I feel immediately relaxed and at ease now that Adrien was near me.

I climb into bed with him, sitting beside him while running a gentle hand through his beautiful blonde hair, soon enough he wraps his arms around my waist, setting his head on my lap before drifting back off to sleep, I smile even wider at that before grabbing a book I was previously reading off the night stand.

I stayed there for a while, at least an hour when I heard a timid knock at our door which followed it being opened, I smile when I see Chloe's head peeking in and get up slowly, making sure not to wake Adrien up when she gestures for me to go to her.

We close the door behind us when I ask her what it was and if everything was alright or not to which she replies with a quick "Yes, surprisingly. It did. Juleka and Anarka are leaving in a bit and I thought you would want to say goodbye to them." I nod and we go to the room where Luka, Anarka and Juleka were.

I smile when I see a relieved looking Anarka looking at her recovering son, smiling as he laughs and converses with his sister and mother.

Chloe and I bid them our goodbyes and see them out the front door, making sure they get home safely before Chloe and I sit down in the living room.

"Adrien stayed up all night last night, we are getting closer and closer by the minute but we still need you to know basic self defense." Chloe explains to me and I nod listening to her every word.

"Let's go?" she says getting up causing me to furrow my eyebrows, where would I train?

I trail behind Chloe as she leads me to one a pantry, why are we going there? I had entered tjis pantry a million times and-

Holy shit.

I watch Chloe click a button hidden under a shelf after which a wall slides open revealing a hallway with my mouth agape.

"Welcome to the training base, Félix, Adrien and I designed it. On the right we have a little gun range, left is a forensic lab along with a medical room and in the very middle is the equipment."

She narrates as we walk into the hallway, an automated voice asking for her recognition which she confirms before scanning her fingerprints and eye along with informing the sequrity sytem that she had a guest.

Chloe finally turns around, facing me when she cracks a smile and pushes my chin up, closing my mouth before walking further in and towards another room.

"We don't have all day Marinette, get changed." she says tossing a few clothes at me.

I take the clothes to a changing room before changing into them.

"Chloe?" I say walking out of it when I spot Chloe punching a punching bag.

"You ready Marinette?" she asks and I nod apprehensively and she leads me to the boxing rink.

"I am just going to teach you a few simple tackles." she says and I nod, "Do you have any prior knowledge on self-defense?" she asks and I nod one again causing her to raise an eyebrow in question.

"When Papa would come home drunk and angry, I would have a chance to defend myself." I say and she murmurs a quick "Right." before motioning for me to come at her.

I grab her by her waist, trying to push her down but before I know it, I am on the floor.

"I thought I was the one learning self defense?" I say playfully as she lends me her hand.

I take it, getting up as she says "Did you have enough time to notice how I did that?" 

"No." I say and she smiles encouragingly before saying "Okay, watch closely this time yeah? now try to tackle me." 

I once again try to tackle her, one hand on her waist as my right leg pushes into her left leg, trying to disbalance her.

I feel Chloe's leg snake in between mine, one of her hands gripping my waist and pushing me down at the same time as her leg moves mine causing me to fall.

This time, I smile at her before getting up, my leg going in between hers and my hands pushing her.

I tackled Chloe.

I smile brightly and we both start laughing, Chloe gets up and tells me a few more techniques, telling me how to do it in a more swift motion. 

We spend 2 hours practicing tackling and easy targets to slow your opponent down when we hear the automated voice.

"Welcome, Adrien." It says and Adrien walks in, his hair is wet and he was wearing a white tank top with black sweatpants.

"Practicing?" is all he says when Chloe says "Marinette's pretty good at tackling. I'm gonna go spend some time with Luka." I look back at Adrien to see him smiling at me.

"You mind if I test you princess?" Adrien asks me and I smirk before saying "You're on Agreste." causing him to chuckle as Chloe leaves, the automated voice saying "Goodbye Chloe" to her.

Adrien walks into the boxing rink as he says "Show me what you got Princess." I smirk before deciding to go amateur.

I lunge at Adrien, he easily catches me throwing me on the cushioned floor of the rink before pinning me down and whispering "Guess I should have taught you." I roll me eyes at him playfully as he let's go.

I get up again, this time using techniques that Chloe taught me, Adrien falls to the ground on his back, instead of getting up like Chloe did, Adrien traps my ankle in between his, making me disbalance and fall.

I groan as Adrien got up, grabbing me by my hands and urging me to get up as well.

I get up and he says, "Next time princess, make sure I can't get up." he says, his voice serious but a hint of teasing in it.

I once again manage to tackle Adrien, I grab his hand and pin them above his head but he easily frees himself.

He then grabs me by my waist and flips us over so that he is on top and is pinning me down.

"Once more." he says freeing me and we both get up, I use the techniques Chloe taught me, tackling Adrien to the ground and sitting down on his stomach, pinning his hands above his head.

"This is good but sit on my core, I get most of my strength from my core so you sitting there will slow me down." he suggests, I nod and sit on his core before leaning down to kiss him.

We spend some time just talking, kissing, laughing and kissing while we cuddled on the ring.

============================================================

Hello!! It has been very long since I have posted but I am glad to be back.

I went on vacation and before that I had lost all will to write but I feel like I am back!

I will try my best to post more chapters, please comment, feel free to suggest anything, and vote for my story! 

I really appreciate each and every one of you and it really motivates me!

Bye my loves hope you have a great rest of the day or night!!