I

"Damn, why is Manwë in front of me?" was the words the young heroine of this story said after magically appearing in front of a man who had the misfortune, or happiness, of walking by .

The man, or the Vala, in front of the brunette stepped back and looked at her warily, surely thinking I was a servant of Satan. I mean, of our dear Melkor. Morgoth, she thought.

"How do you know my name, stranger? What are you?" he responded at her question by another.

Oh fuck, the girl thought, just why? I should have listened to Paul and learned Quenya. Also, is not it a rule in fanfics that Y/N has a great integrated translator, or is such a fan of Tolkien that they are fluent in Quenya? God-no Eru dammit! Help me with this!

While the girl was in her thoughts, the man was beginning to be annoyed that she wasn't saying anything back and took her arm to have her attention.

"Answer." he said coldly, the girl looked at him with surprise and tried to get out of his grip but nothing made him move.

"I do not understand anything you are saying!", she tried to get him to let go of her arm but all she managed to do was fall backwards, taking the man with her.

~~

Nothing could be see for a few second until an image formed, and the girl quickly recognized the scene.

Oh, yesterday. Why am I seeing this again?

Indeed, the scene that materialized in her mind was her day before arriving on this land, in this unknown country. We could hear a voice in the distance and the characters came to life.

"We eat! It is on the table!"

Her brother got up from the couch,while the double of the girl was still sat in a chair, he grabbed her phone before she could do anything. She glared at him and tried to pick up her phone, but her brother dodged her

"Luke. Give me my phone back, she said

-Boohoo, I'm scared."

He mimed crying before glancing at the screen and letting out an exaggerated sigh. His sister react by rolling her eyes, knowing well what he was going to say.

"Reading again? And what it's about?"

-Romance dumb ass."

He rolled his eyes and dodged her again as she again tried to take her phone of his grip.

"I'm not dumb sis'. About whom?"

-Some twins who are separate and tried to get back to each other.

-Which ones? Weasley? Skywalker?

-Not the Skywalkers! Why do you take me? That is seriously shady with... you know.

-Well, I never know with you... And may I remind you that your name is Leya with a y and not an i? Thanks Mom."

Yes, you heard that right. Her brother, a twin at that, is named Luke. And she's Leya. Yes I know. Thanks Papa who is more than a Star Wars fan and thought it was funny to convince our mother to name us after the Skywalker twins, she thought, sighing mentally at their father. And mom... who could you made a mistake when registered us in the Civil Registry?

Her brother, seeing that his sister was in some kind of trance, snapped his fingers in front of her face to get her attention, a sneer on his lips, knowing what line to say to annoy her.

"Are you done staring into the void? There is no camera, and this is not a 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' type show."

A sharp and brutal return to reality. Leya thanked her brother mentally and got up, ready to go downstairs to eat.