XX

Teivel pulled her in a dance as soon that she left Artanis, slightly pissed off by her disappearance. His grip was tight on her waist, surely going to leave marks on her skin.

"A little bird told me something" said Teivel, one of his hand gripping her chin to make her face him, as he made them slowly go to an dark corner. "Do you know what that's little bird told me about my sweet sweet wife?"

Nenlissë frowned "What are you talking about Teivel?

-Your cousin, my little mouse, I heard that you've been quite close to your cousin. Letting him hold you, kiss you, loveyou.

-Turko?"

Teivel rolled his eyes in annoyance, his grip tightening on Lissë's chin. "Yes. Your sweet and kind Turko. Are you cheating on your poor husband with your cousin, Lissë?

-What? No! What are you even talking about!"

Teivel stared into her eyes, fishing in her memories to know the truth. His face finally cracked into a loving smile before he pulled Nenlissë by her chin to press his lips to hers. "Oh, my Lissë. Pardon me, I was merely jealous of your relationship with your cousin. You two are quite close. I love you, you know that? I would never hurt you, pet."

His sweet lies rolled on Nenlissë's mind and her frown was washed away as she smiled to him. "I love you too" She replied as he wrapped his arms back around her waist and only hummed in agreement, making them dance back in the light, pressing a little kiss to her forehead before he changed the subject of their conversation and appear like a loving husband.

"I can feel your annoyance, sweetpea" he whispered to her "what's the matter?" he asked in her mind, trying to look in her memories. Nenlissë just sighed. "I had an unpleasant chat with my sister. That's all. But we settle it down. Nothing to worry about." she replied before saying out loud. "Let's just enjoy our wedding without any more disturbances, my beloved"

He nodded at that before pulling her in a tighter hug and pressing a kiss to the crown of her head. "Just tell me when you'll want to retire, understood?" he muttered against her hair, enjoying the lilac fragrance he could smell. "But we'll have to talk about what happened earlier" he slipped in her mind before kissing her lips. "Your family is awaiting for us."

Well after the golden light had changed for the silver, the party began to die down and everyone was simply chatting, no longer dancing or eating. Teivel was sat down on a cover on the grass, Nenlissë between his legs, her back resting against his torso. Teivel was discussing with one of his friend Nenlissë supposed, an elf she didn't remembered the name. Teivel's arms were wrapped around her waist, his thumbs caressing her knuckles. Nenlissë yawned, feeling her eyes flutter shut and her body slumber more into Teivel. The elf just pulled her more closer, now resting his head on her shoulder. "You're feeling tired, doll?" he whispered, his lips grazing her cheek, not bothered by doing and exposing some affection in front of the elf he was previously talking to. Lissë just nodded and Teivel smiled before helping her to get up and quickly excused them before leading Nenlissë away from where the people had gathered.

"Do you want to go to bed, my lovely girl?" He asked her softly, already heading them back to her parents' house. "Shouldn't we bid our goodnight?" She asked softly but Teivel shook his head. "No need, you're barely standing on your own, so much you are tired. And I want you all for myself. My wife." He replied, kissing her temple then her cheek as he opened her bedroom door and locked it at soon they entered.

Nenlissë smiled at him before throwing her arms around his neck and tiptoed to kiss his lips. Their embrace quickly become heated, his tongue slipped in her mouth, his hands creeping closer to her rear, resting on her hips and small of her back, pressing her closer.

Teivel let out a groan as Lissë began to play with his black hair, her fingers rubbing slightly his skull.

"You're making it very difficult for me not to rip this dress from your body and make you mine.

- What if it is what I want?

-At least let me undress you, it would be a shame to destroy that sublime dress" He whispered to her, his hand traveling higher on her back to find the laces and gently took them off. His lips pressed kisses to the skin of her neck, of her shoulders, her cleavage and after, pulling the dress down to her feet, her breasts.

"Teivel- Wait" Nenlissë, blushing as her lover, her husband began to lick the soft flesh of her chest. The elf looked up at his wife with a little smirk "What is it my love? Are you going to deny me that pleasure?" She stared down at him before shaking her head "N-No but..." He didn't even let her finish her sentence and took her nipple in mouth, sucking like a starving child at her breast. His hands traveled down to her lingerie and again she tried to stop his hands. "Tei-" The elf sneered, pushing the woman down her bed, staring down at her. "Stop, Nenlissë. You are my wife. You are not in a position to say no to me. It has to be done." He climbed on top of her, trapping her against the mattress. "Don't you want to fit in here? Don't worry, my darling, I'm going to take care of you." He finished, taking off his own robes before pressing a long kiss to her lips, pressing his body against hers. "Everything is going to alright" He whispered, his eyes shining with a new light our human had never saw. "Just let me do as I want, doll"

That night was long as Teivel took time to fulfill all his needs and Nenlissë let him do so, let him use her body until he fell asleep beside her.

Their first week as newlyweds was a week Teivel made a point to not let her leave the bed, only for absolute necessity. Time passed and Nenlissë, again caught up in her love bliss, forgot about the upcoming future and let Teivel isolate her more and more from her family, keeping jealously the human in his house, letting her go out when he was around, constantly fishing in her memories to be sure she obeyed his wishes and had no suspicions about his dirty secret.

At that part of her life, Nenlissë was a fool. A complete fool and she would regret not questioning Teivel's behavior earlier.