5 - Silly

Bright

What am i doing, i should not ask for that, i scold my self. Silly me, but he so cute. How could he let his son stay so far away.  I know he is desprate but i dont like his style. He act like all people in the world should obey him. He just so annoying, very tactiful person. I can felt that i cant escape this so i need to think hard. I think he wont agree after looking at my list of conditions. I am not a easy person. I am free spirit person. I cant let anyone control me. After make my brain work so hard tonight i felt very tired and finally fall asleep after i send all my list to him.

Agreed, he reply to my message. I fell down on my bumb because i am shock. Is he crazy, at least he should discuss it with me. Have you read my condition i reply to him. I dont want any other issue later. Yes, i will legalized it with the contract later he reply again. Bobo are here, but he will see you tomorrow because i need him to rest first. Is it ok he ask me. I  am spee chless, i only can reply ok. But can you promise not disclose my son to anyone. Its relate to his safety he sincerely ask. He is living with his grandpa. He just here to settle family issue, he said. I wont, dont worry i said.

Win start worry about me. What are you doing lately he ask me. Nothing i said and leave him with my manager. I am on my way to p mile hotel room. I am really excited to meet baby kitten. I hope he like it, i talk to myself and look at my present for him. Please come in p mile greet and invite me in. I nod and cant wait to check on the kitten. Can you at least look at my face first p mile ask teasing me. But i ignore him and keep looking for him. Come p mile said and bring me to his room. Bobo come here he call his son. The cutest baby i ever seen come running to him. I cant help but smile widely for him. Bobo this uncle B, bright this my son bobo he introduce both of us. The kitten immediately reach out for me, I was so happy, gladly take him from p mile and hug him before bring him to the couch. Hi bobo i greet the cutie pie. After that i play with him and ignore p mile. I know you love to play with him but we need to discuss now p mile said. Is he your real son i ask him again to verify. He nod and i slowly said ok i will help you if all my condition is accepted.  He look a bit relieve and calmly said. I accept all your conditiion but i need to amend one and add one condition from my side he said. Can i request to amend one of your condition he ask me again. Which part i ask him. Can you stay with me?, I dont think that my grandpa will trust us if we live at difference place phi mile said. What about my mom i ask him. We can ask her to stay with us, I dont mind p mile reply.  No we cant i suddenly said. I dont want her know about our marriage life, she wont let me sleep in spread room. I dont want she sad, I said firmly. Do you have any family he ask me. Yes my uncle, we used to stay together maybe he can help i said. I only want to register our married without any ceremony. I dont want anyone to know beside our parent. I will  live my life like my usual self. I dont want any restriction and dont involve in my affair i said firmly. I am worried he did not read my condition. He just smile and said, what ever you want is granted. Look at this contract and look at the additional condition he said. Dont worry i wont call off the marriage before 2 years i said confidently.  Are you sure you are agree to my condition he ask me again. I nod while playing with bobo.
Come here, leave him for a while he said after his secratary bring the agreement. Thank you he said after both of us sign the contract. I warn you one last time dont you ever threat me again, i wont be nice i said and go to his son who now sleeping. I kiss his nose and leave.

Mom i am getting married i said to my mom. Ok she said. Mom i am being serious. Of course i know she said look at me weirdly. How do you know? I just decide it today i ask her. I am your mom , i know you better than yourself.
Mom, we will just register our marriage  and i want to keep it secret. Can i mom, i ask her softly. I am okay but you should think harder. Its not easy to hide a marriage. Soon or later people will know she said. I know i said slowly.
Dont worry, i will stay with my sister. Mile give me a house as a present. I can live there with them. Its only 2 hours from here. The place is calm and peace she suddenly said. I look at my mom with big eyes.. when i ask her. After he come last week, i try to reject but he said you will be sad or i can choose to stay with both of you. I prefer to stay with my sister than babysit you she said casually and leave me alone.
He is so cunning, he plan everything