37 - Sacrifice

Bible

He look so happy now. Its hurt me so much. After that accident i choose to avoid him. He still keep mesaging me and ask how i am doing. He is sincere when he said he like me and really want to be my friend. I cant believe i stand here for hours just to look at him.
The way his response to mile scream his love for him. I dont have a bit chance. I look at pete who are loyal sitting in the corner and focus on his jobs. I am trying to not show him how i love bright because i know how hurt it feel. I really respect his patient and love but i cant force myself to love him.
I hate it when i fail to stop myself for coming here because i know, at least can see him here. 

Are you just going to let him go just like that pete ask me when we see mile carefully lifting him to their car. The way mile look at him show how he love him sincerely. I did not response to him. You know you have a chance if you fight for it he said. I smile and shake my head. Lets no getting involve with them anymore. We have beem enemy long enough i said. You love him that much, you are willing to forget decades feud just for him pete said and leave me alone before i start replying to him.
I felt really guilty.

Its been a few months after the reunion party. I notice pete are trying to avoid me. I feel a bit sad but i know he need that. I am ready for him to leave me. I know he is planing to do that because he try hard to train his assistant. I cant say a word to stop him because i have been cruel to him since forever. I really appreciate him as a friend and staff but its only end at that. Boss, suddenly my man come running with panic face. What wrong i ask. Someone let apo escape he report. That make pete and me stand up and run to the dungeon.
When i get to my office my man already come with all the cctv. I know i cant trust my own family. We have been arguing about attacking mile family for months now. I firmly said that we wont involve with that family anymore and that make a few of my family trigger and start rebelling.
I finally notify mile. " He is escape " i message him.

Pete now working day and night finding apo. We cant rest until we meet him. Beside for bright safety we need to know who help him escape. You should rest i said to pete. But he just pretend deaf and keep looking at his laptop.
Where is bright now he suddenly ask. 
Why i ask him. Is he in chiangmai he ask again more to himself while checking on his computer. Dammm pete suddenly stand up. He is looking for bright he said. You need to inform mile he said. Lets move i said while calling mile.
He is after bright, he is in chiangmai now i said.

I am praying hard. Look like i only pray because of bright. It was a public event. Bright was invited to perform on beach concert. It will be difficut for us to spot apo. When we arrive mile team already on standby and look so serious. Phi bright happily greet and hug me when he see me in his waiting room. Phi i miss you. Are you okay now he ask non stop.
Let him get in first mile said and take him from me. Oh okay, sorry phi he said.
Are you attending the concert he ask me again. I nod and look at mile. So he still let his husband live in bubble. Prevent anything that hurt him without letting him know. What a high profile of love. I can only smirk to that. I know he is worry because i am really scare right now. I really dont understand how could he still act like nothing. So this is the face that he use to fight all this time. I am confident he is worry and scare right now, he still can smile to his husband like they are on date.
Good luck i said when bright hug me before he get on stage.
I love you mile said and kiss him. It make bright look red and he look at me shyly.

Both of us are now observing like a eagle. Our man still cant find apo.
Now bright singing his last song. I really hope it will end soon. I dont even listen to him because i am so focus looking for apo.  I can see bright turn to mile who are at the other side of stage with his assistany before start singging. And that bastard quickly smile to him like nothing happen now. Then i suddenly notice that the big spotlight on bright start shaking. Mile also notice that and before he run he was hold by his assistant. I know that their family protocol. Saving the head family is their priority. And what make me more suprise is pete push me before running and push bright before the heavy equipment fall on him.  Pete i scream and run to him. I look at unconcious bright and pete. All fans are screaming like crazy. Call ambulance i scream.

The room is so quiet. I can only hear beeping sound from the machine. I look at unconcious pete and slowly talk to him. You really know how to make me suffer. I am allowing you to go now. I kill him myself i said. I am sorry for holding you all this time. I want you to hear it yourself how i took revenge on him because you are very important person to me. I am sorry for not loving you, but i will miss you forever. Thank you for your love and everything. I can see pete's tears before the beeping sound stop. I wish him a peaceful journey and find another love. I am not worth  for his love.

FatedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara