24 - The story

Bible pov

What are you doing bible, apo scream to me and punch me hard. I just smile and look at him without guilty. You should be thankful i dont kill him. Why this sudden attack. I ask apo. He is with someone else. I cant let him with someone else he scream loud. You are still crazy for mile after all this year. Even after he treat you like a trash. I ask apo. When will you wake up from your delulu imagination. He will never be yours forever i said coldly. I am angry because of his craziness we lost a few people. Which is so waste. I will kill him without blink if this before bright happen. I slowly learn that love cannot be force. I still can see clearly how my sister death because of him. If he only be a bit kind to help her, she will still alive. But he is so proud and cruel. He dont even care about her existance and only care of his girlfriend.
If he only a bit kind enough to stop my sister from jumping the building she still alive now.  She is forcing herself to him. I know its wrong from ages ago but i always felt if he more considerate he can save my sister.
Then this crazy bastard come in the picture when he fall in love during their series. From a fan he become fanatic and physco. He will make sure all mile love one will never live in peace. He is hunting any female who close to mile until he find out mile already in stable relation since a long time. He become crazier. I think that the limit that he cross when he try to poison mile girlfriend and hit her car. He was beat to near death and he find me to achieve his revenge.

Both of my and mile family is being a silent enemy since previous generation. The competativeness between two big family is known by all. Then this dog come willingly to become our armour when all of our attack is cover by this bastard. We are the most dangerous underworld gang and second richest family in thailand. We know their family also involve with dark world but pretend to be angel in the eyes of the world.. the grudge become harder because of my sister suicide.
I really dont care what this crazy dog do,   i just need chance to kill him. But i really waste my chance today and i dont know why. Its been a few days that bright did not reply to my message. I am waiting for him patiently.
"I am sorry phi, i cant talk now, i have a family issue" that the last message i received.

Who is the girl i ask apo who look so focus on laptop. I really dont want to get involve with this bastard anymore but i cant just leave him. That the problem, its not she its he apo scream. He humiliate me by saying he will never like a boy before, maybe i have a chance now he said and laugh happily. He is crazy and i also crazy because associate with crazy people. If he become too much i will just kill him. For time being he is still usefull as a crazy dog. Looking how crazy apo act i choose to leave and before i start walking  i felt my heart stop.  Stop i said and look at the picture. This is not happening. I must be mistaken i said to myself.  Even mile cover his face, the wacth he wear and the ring look familiar. Any clue boss apo ask. No, nothing. I was wrong i said and hurrily leave the room.

Please let me wrong i pray for the first time. I felt like to vomit when i identified the person mile carry in the lift. Now it make sense why i cant get bright information. I really hope i was wrong.
Is bright being force or is he lying.  With his beautiful eyes he clearly said he did not love anyone. Those eyes wont lie.
Report all apo activity to me directly i instruct pete. Arrange security for bright. Dont let anyone close to him even from our own team i said firmly.
I hold my phone tightly. I am trying to call him. After three ringing he still not answering his phone. Is he injured i start to worry. Before i end the call a slow wishper greet me.
'Hello phi bible:
'Are you ok "
"I am fine phi, i just busy. I am sorry i cany talk to you. Can i help you phi"
"No nothing i just want to talk and worry"
"Dont worry phi, i am ok, just my family getting hurt. I need to focus on him"
"Sorry to disturb"
'Its ok phi, i am glad i can explain to you. I really need to go"
"Okay, take care..you know i can help you for anyting right"
"Thank you phi. See you soon:
"Bye.. see you soon"

It mile who injured due to my shot. There are so much coincident. what should i do now. I am scare when i think of apo. This beauty will be living in hell if he recognized him
"Throw away bright wacth and ring" i send message to mile with my dummy phone.  If bright is the hunted person mile will know what i mean. Looking how he did not response i am 90 percent confident all my assumption are correct. Another 10 % is my denial.
I am so confuse between my revenge and my love. What ever it is, i will never allow bright hurt in any way.
This is cruel destiny, my only hope is my bright did not lie about his love one. I am holding on that right now. The only reason i still sane. I believe that if he can atrract me, i am sure he also can attract mile.