25 - Penalty

Bright

What happening, why i am here. When i lost comfortable that hug me, i open my eyes and realise i am in phi mile room again. I hurrily ask and scream when he suddenly fell down. The medic team come running to us. Phi mile loyal assistant try to calm me and politely ask me to wait. What happen i ask him. Master was shot young master. Why i ask again. You should as him about that. The asistant reply.

What going on. I never thought i will hear shot word in my life, but now the medic team try to remove the bullet from phi mile shoulder. Is he stupid, can he just wake me up instead of carrying me with his injured shoulder.
I really dont know what to do.
I still felt worry even the medical team inform that he is alright.
When i heard his voice i immediately hug him and cry. I really felt sorry. I know because of me all of this happen. I really dont understand why all of this happen. I am really tired and sad, so when he pull me to lay beside him without any thought i immediately hug him. I am suppose to comfort him but i really scare. His comfort and protection make me felt save and i dont know when i fall asleep.

"I am okay grandpa, i am sorry"
"Dont worry brighty"
"I am sorry"
"No, its mile fault, he should protect you. He being careless. Luckily you are fine"
"No, its not phi mile faught. I am being stuborn"
"No every mistake are from his negligence. He is the empayar leader. He should not let this happen "
"I need to go now bye grandpa"

I really cant talk to grandpa. He is scolding phi mile for my mistake.
But phi mile act like usual. He keep receiving many call after we awake.
I felt really guilty. When i get into his study he look tired, but still working.
Phi, i call him softly. He immediately look at me. What wrong he ask me.
I am sorry , i never mean it i said with a tears. Come here he call me. Are you talking to grandpa he ask me. I nod. Come, he pull me and let me sit on his lap. Dont worry, its my duty as your husband and as the leader of empayar he said calmly. But its my fault i said i try to explain to grandpa but he dont accept it. I said sadly.
Thank you for your kind intention he said and smile looking at me. He should be angry. I cant understand how it work.
Phi, is it because i am your husband, they want to kill me i ask him and look into his eyes. No its not, its because of phi mistake, i am glad you are safe. I dont know how to face grandpa and bobo if anything happen to you. So can you please listen to phi after this he ask. But promise dont force me, i hate it when you act almighty i honestly said. I need phi mile to know how i feel. He cant just force me to do anything he want. About our contract, no he interupt before i start talking. There is no contract anymore he said firmly. I look at him with disbelieve eyes. I just complaint to him how i hate when he force me. Phi you breach the contract i said a bit loud. Fine he said and start typing on keyboard while i sit between his hand. What are you doing i ask loudly when he transfer 10B into my account. I dont want your money, i said angrily. He casually take our contract and show me the clause in the agreement. Both party will be penalized 10B if breach the contract. That was if we call off the married before two year i said. No, me want to be with you forever and did not follow the contract also breach the contract, i already pay for my guilt so stop talking about contract. He said like it was the most unsignificant thing he do. No, you cant i said start to panic. How come i fail to understand that. I told you i only need this one condition and you are agree to it he said while holding my face. No, you trick me i said and look at him annoyingly. I give you time to analyze before we sign the contract he counter back. You should explain to me i said and really unsatisfy with our contract. You should ask he reply try to hide his smile. Let me go i said and try to get up from his lap. I need to refund your money, this is wrong i said and pushing his hand. This contract has been legalized, you cant change it anymore he said while letting me go. Now stop sulky i have work to do he said. I cant believe this nonsense. I hurrily get my phone and try to refund back the money. And again i scream angrily. Since when i become this rich. Phi, i scream and he who now lean on his chair look at me and smile. What now he ask. I know he try to hide his smile and he know what i am screaming about. Dont ask me about that, you should ask grandpa. Aaghhhh i scream because i cant win with both of them. I dont want to call grandpa because i am angry with him. He scolded phi mile. I never see so much digits in my account.
All i can do right now is being sulky alone . If i know i have that much money i will breach the contract first. All of this are his plan. I have been trick since day one.