20 - Happy dinner

Bible pov

How is the situation i ask pete. Everything back to normal. The other side also keep low now. They are expert pete said. Its been days and the media getting calm. I dont care about anything, i just happy how bright keep reply my message and we talk every day.
I know he will start his schedule on the next day. It was public event. I will give him a suprise visit and see him. I really miss him.

I try to distinguise myself so that no fans can recognize me. I walk slowly to back stage and try to avoid his fans. But stupid pete really have another plan. He casually walk through the crowd and  scream my name. Boss, it here, that for staff only he said like i dont know. The nearest fan start looking at me like i am some crazy fans try to go into bright private place. Its more scary than our regular fight. I will be death already if stares and gaze can kill. I smile and bow to them before open my mask. I dont want to make an issue for him. As a high profile figure and business man i have my own fans.
Its bible the fans start screaming and run to me. Fortunately a few bodyguard come and rescue me from the fans and bring me to the back stage.  I am sure my picture here will become hot issue tonight.  Phi, are you okay he ask me worrily. He is waiting for me with worry face. I smile and wai to all his team. Sorry bright, i want to make a suprise but it turn out that your fans is overprotective i try to joke with him.  Are you ok phi he ask again.  I nod and caress his hair. Dont worry i said.
You should tell me phi, i can prepare security for you. You are the Bible not some ordinary people he said being regretful. Hey, chill i just want to visit you. Its not a big deal.  Since his team felt grateful toward me, i easily can sit and stay with him without any problem.
They even prepare food and drink for me.  How is your hand i ask him. Its ok now phi, only the scar left, but doctor said it will be only small light scar he answer to me.  I should come earlier i said and look at him pitifully. No its ok phi, thank you for saving me he politely said. Dont mention it, luckily i was there i said. Honestly i am really thankful that i was there that night. I cant believe that stupid guy misunderstood my intention. He thought i want him for one night stand and he try to take him to me.

Phi let me pay for dinner tonight he suddenly said. It ok bright, no need. I said, i want he close to me because he like me not because he felt indebted .
But i, he desprately try to explain. No i firmly said. Phi, he nearly cry. We can have dinner together but let me pay for you i said. No he start sulky and getting annoyed. I only can laugh at his attitude. I am older let me pay for you, i calmly said. Even reluctant he finally agreed. Everyone will said i am ungrateful brat again he complaint.  No you are not, go meet you fans, i will wait here i said.
Ok phi, wait for me naa he cheerfully said before leave for his stage.

Wow its so delicious phi he said and enjoy his dinner. Slow down we have the whole night i said while wiping souce from his lips. Thank you phi he said and smile to me. I dont need food, i just need he being happy and smile like this. Ahhh he suddenly try to feed me. You should eat too phi he said. Thank you i said and start eating. It was a warm dinner. I have the best dinner in my life. Living in mafia world and born in second rich family  in country make my dinner always tense. I really love this. Thank you bright, phi is happy tonight.. this is first time i eat without think of anything. I said and he look at me weirdly. I just smile and slowly said thank you in my heart.
Phi its just dinner, you dont have to think much, we will have it together again next time. I am not that rich but i can afford to pay for our dinner he seriously said. That make me laugh loud. Pete who now on standby look at me with supprise face.  No its not about money i said while laughing. He eyes so focus on me. Its just i am happy and feel at easy with you. Living my life i cant be careless and ignorance.  Thank you i said again. Phi like i said, i am not rich but if you are happy when eat with me , just call me when you are sad or need a friend. I am all ears he said sincerely.
But remember i cant be your boyfriend he suddenly state a cruel statement.
Why, i ask him. Dont you see i am a straight guy, he said annoyingly. I hate it when a guy try to hit on me he said and that make laugh loudly once again.
So you always been hit before i ask him.  Yeah, its so annoying he complaint. So do you have someone you like, i mean a girl i try to get some information. For the time being no, most of girl i see is so annoying, demand my attention 24 hours. How about guy i ask him. Phi he glare at me and that so cute. If you dont want to be hit by a guy, stop being cute i said and that make his eyes become wider. No i am not cute he declare firmly. I am manly handsome man.he said firmly.. okay okay i am sorry i said. He is so funny and his reaction to my tease is cute.  Phi i am happy to be your friend too he said and smile sweetly.

It was a wonderful dinner. We chat and teasing each other. I really dont want to end this. Phi i need to go now, i have schedule tomorrow he said when he receive a call from his manager. I can send you home i offer.  No its okay phi, my driver already here he said. Thank you for dinner, please let me pay next time he said before wai to me. See you phi, bye he said. I walk him to his car but i cant see the driver face because it so dark. Take care i said and close his door.