16 - I am sorry

Mile

I leave him because i dont want to lost control. I am trying very hard to calm down because he is sensitive person. I need to handle him with care. As a temper person i really cant tolerate yelling and disobeying my order but that beauty do all those thing like he is programed to do that. I dont want he do hunger strike again when he is also hurt right now, but i choose to decide everything and just force him to accept and follow my plan.

Something is unusual, the news is uncontrolable. My man already try tu supress the news but its seem it dont work. I need to handle this issue well.
I look at the attacker report and focus on that. I can felt the home atmosphere is very tense. My man is always on ready mode because they know both of us are in worst mood. Young master refuse his dinner my assistant notify me. I know he will do this. He is not eating since morning. I have so much to do and i am trying to get the clue on this accident so i also did not have any food today. Its my thing when i am in a heavy situation.  I finaly, pause the video and walk to my husband room.

Bright, lets eat. You starving yourself will not change my decision. I said firmly. He just ignore me play pretend being deaf and silent that he expert the most. Put me down he yell angrily. He punch me hard when i put t him down at the dining..all my helper run and leave us alone. He is suprise himself and look worry and look at my bleeding lips. I close my eyes and coldly said, please eat.
I know he felt wrong but refuse to give in. I wont he reply. Please sit down and eat  i said and without my cousious i break the glass that i hold. Phi he scream and look scare. Eat i said and he finally sit and grab his spoon. He is eating and crying at the same time. But i keep silent  waiting for him to finish. When he finish his drink i get up and walk out the dining after saying i am sorry..he is scare and angry at the same time. With sobbing he ask my assistant to call our doctor.

I look at my bandage hand before i hear a knock. I thought it was my assistant. Coming i said. I look up when i dont hear any greet or voice. It was like dream, when i see him standing infront of the door like a student waiting his punishment from his teacher. With his teary eyes, and red nose he look so beautiful, cute and at the same time look really sad and weary.  He look so small for someone with 183 height.
I walk to him and slowly wipe his tears. What happen i ask him softly. I really cant help but be soft toward him. He now crying harder. He look at my eyes and sadly said i am sorry. He touch my lips and look at my hand. He is this soft and innocent. If i am in his shoes i will beat me more than this. But this looking tough guy is so gentle and naive. I slowly pull him and hug him gently. Its ok i said and pat his back when he response to my hug and crying more. I know he cant sleep because he felt guilty. He push me softly and look at me. I want to see phi bible he plead sadly.  I smile and wipe his tears and gently reply, you cant now.
Why he ask me and look at me pitifully.
Can you listen to phi i ask him. He look down refuse to agree. I will bring you to him  myself when everything is calm and in our control. Can you wait i ask again. Still not answering but he hug me back and cry hinted that he will listen to me. Are  you scare i ask him. I know the attack will make him uncomfortable thats why yesterday i give him sleeping pills to make sure he sleep. He suddenly frozen for a second and back to crying. Do you want to sleep here i ask and look at his eyes. He did not agree and and at the same time did not reject. I conclude that he agree to sleep here tonight. I bring my hysband to my bed and let him comfortable with the room temperature and my bed. Good night i said and caress his hair. He just look at me. I have work to do i said and he nod before close his eyes.

I felt energetic just by looking at sleeping beauty in my bed. Its already 4 am. But i still dont have any clue to connect between bible and the attacker.
I felt really tired and smile looking at my couch. There is no way i will sleep beside him without permission. Before i shut down the laptop suddenly an idea comes to me. The couch, i have seen it before. The attacker picture sitting on familiar couch. I quickly scroll down bible picture on IG and i was right, it was bible couch. They know each other.
I know bible is hunting my husband  but it never occur to me he will hurt himself to attract my husband. He is real player.
I also know he is staying at hospital waiting for my innocent husband.
After giving instruction to my assistant, i lay on my couch and stare at my husband untill i fall asleep. Everything will be alright, i now have a prove to reason this accident to my family.
I really hate it when they only care because they are happy for our mistake or situation. Only my grandpa sincerely ask about my husband. I hate them but i cant do anything beside become more powerful.