31- Other side story

Bright

Its a tragic love story, i really cant believe how phi mile get thru his sadness. I am glad that she did not have to experiance of all this threat and hunt.
I really dont know weather i love phi mile or not. I am just happy being with him. I never felt like this with anyone. I felt the bonding.

Phi, will you trust phi bible if he said its was not him i said and look at his face. Try to read his heart. I promise i will try to act rasionally. You just need to ask him weather he shoot me or not he reply. I nod and hug him after that. I wish its not him i said while hugging phi mile. Phi, i scream and hold him tight because phi mile suddenly stand up and lift me to the bed. Its enough for today he said. You need rest. I dont want you tired he said. And i dont like it if you talk about another guy he said casually. I just roll my eyes. Stop being unreasonable, i will talk about anyone i like i said. No you cant phi mile said and kiss me hard. I push him and glare at him. Stop kissing me i said. He now laugh loudly. I really love when he look happy. This guy who really work 24 hours with a big burden on his shoulder is rarely laugh. His life is like programmed computer which only work to ensure their family and wealth always on top. I really felt happy if i can make him happy even just for a little.
Sleep tight baby he said and kiss my forehead. I nod and close my eyes. When i felt phi mile already go to his work, i slowly open my eyes and look at him. What will i do, even i am a weak guy in phi mile eyes, i still know every story have two side. I am scare on what will i find about phi mile. At this moment i know both family have their own story. I am scare to think how i am stuck between this two powerful family. I really like phi bible. I did not doubt any of phi mile story but deep in my heart i am praying phi bible did not involve in hurting me. I really dont know how to react.

Its already a week before christmas.
Beside being excited for our next visit because my mom will come along. I also excited of my date with phi mile tomorrow. He keep insist that our meet up is a date and he also so excited about it. I can see phi mile is so tense and gloomy. Dont worry phi, i will meet him at public place. He cant do anything to me and i believe he wont i said while sitting opposite of him. No, i should explain to you once again about this outing rules and protocol. No i dont want to hear it again. I already remember all the rules i said worry that i need to listen to his rules and conditiona again. Its simply just a date. Dont worry i said. No its not that simple and most important is this is not a date, it simply just an outing phi mile said firmly. Okay what ever you said, i said slowly and go to phi mile. I'll be careful dont worry i said while holding his hand. I never see this type of expression before from phi mile before. I promise everything will be alright i said and hold his face. Please be safe he said slowly. I never see this worry and unconfidently look before. For someone who always act almighty and always incharge he look very weak now. Promise me he said. I promise i said and kiss his nose.

Hi bright phi bible greet me cheerfully. So you love this cafe so much he said. I nod and smile to him. Yeah this shop keep our privacy. I love the ambiance here i said. Please have a sit phi i said.
How are you he ask me. I am fine phi, can i fulfill my promise today phi. He smile, sure you can. Why you make it sound like this is our last time meeting each other phi bible said. No, i hope no i said. We have a small chatt and teasing each other. I really dont want to end our relation. But i need to face the reality.
Phi, can i ask you something i ask him slowly. Finally he said and i look at him in shock. I know you are seing me for a reason he said calmly. I am sorry, but i really dont like to stay in the dark. I sincerely like you, i love talking and being your friend. Are you feel the same phi i ask him. Are you pretending to like me i ask him and look at him firmly.
Phi bible look really calm and did not answer any of my question. That make me a bit scare but i cant stop now, i need to get the clear answer. Phi are you trying to hurt me i ask with teary eyes. Phi bible finally response when he see my tears. Did mile told you that he ask me. That make me silent. He never said its you but indirectly its go to your family i sincerely said. Is the one who attacked me at the club is your friend, are you the one who attack and shoot phi mile i ask and look into his deep eyes.
Bright, i wont hurt you in any ways. But i am the one who attack and shoot you husband he calmly said. That really make me scare. Why phi i ask him with a tears. Why you hate me, why you pretend to like me i said. I cant seem to stop my tears. Bright phi bible call and try to wipe my tears but i avoid his touch. He look a bit sad. Listen to me, i did not know it was you he said. I will never let it happen if i know you are the target he try to explain. I hate mile but i will nevet hurt you. Can you trust me he ask me desprately. I really dont know how to response beside cry. I really like you phi, i really do, but we cant be friend anymore, i cant let you hurt phi mile i said while sobbing. I know you are force into this marriage, i can help you he said. I shake my head. Until now i dont know what my feeling toward phi mile is, but he is my husband. As long as i am his husband I will loyal to him i said firmly.

That make phi bible lean on his chair. I cant promise to stop fighting with mile but i promise i will never hurt you he said. I cant let my sister killer live happily while my mother live in grave.
Did he told you about my sister he ask me. I beg him to save my sister but he just leave her standing there and let her jump from rooftop. If he a bit more kind all of this wont happen phi bible tell me his side of story. My mom kneeling to him but he just leave her without any word. I dont expect him to accept her, i just need him to save her that time phi bible said with red eyes.
Now i am focusing on his side story.
He is the reason my mom being hospitialized untill now phi bible said. Do you know he is suffering himself phi i ask phi bible. He himself are in pain during that time. He dont even want to live, how come we expect him to save other live. Most importantly he already deny and reject her kindly before. She is in denial and your sister keep pushing him to his limit. I know both of you dont blink your eyes to see a death. I am not taking side but i need you know the truth. He is in his own deep sorrow. He is trying to live during that time. He is losing his his faith and reason to live. I said slowly. I try to stop this feud.
Phi bible now look at me. He never let the world know. He only show the best part of him even he is dying inside. Do you know he have a girlfriend that he can die for i ask him. His faith is leaving him forever, can you please forgive him for his coldness. He is not even himself during that time. He is just walking man without soul i said.
Bright suddenly phi mile scream..