38 - I love you

Mile

I look at my loyal assistant who are now bleeding. If my grandpa and bobo did not come i think i will kill him.
I cant believe my self when i look how bible assistant sacrifice himself to save bright. Like jeff he was trained to safe bible in any situation. I know all the protocol and the rules but i really cant help to beat him when my baby are now unconcious in the emergency room.
He is lucky when both of them are here to celebrate my monther in law birthday. If not i really dont know what will happen to jeff. I can see my man and medical team helping jeff.

What are you doing my grandpa yelling at me. He is doing his job he said firmly.
I felt really sorry, but i really cant control myself. I dont response to my grandpa and my baby boy suddenly hug my leg. Daddy dont be sad he said while crying. That make me awake from my anger. I hurryly hug him and look at my baby who now undertreatment. He head is bleeding badly. I am really scare. This is the last chance i give, if you fail to protect him again, i will take him from you and this world bible threat me before he become crazy dog hunting apo. Luckily after three days bright finally awake but pete, bible man was in critical condition and need life support to live.

During all this time, the media become crazy not only because of accident also because of our family appearance at bright ward. Bobo also attract so much attention. Everyone is wondering who son he is. The most hot topic is bright relation with the richest family in thailand. Beside i cant cover it anymore when my grandpa make a grand appearance with his royce and all his 10 escort car with my son. The hospital director humbly come to escort him to bright ward which make all people in wondering.

Papa, bobo call bright after his checkup. After i satisfy with doctor explaination, i finally felt relief and hug him hard. I am sorry i said and he smile weakly at me. Please dont phi he said while wiping my tears. Papa bobo call him and crying because he was left out. He smile and signal me to lift bobo. Now both are hugging each other and my grandpa are caressing his head. I hug mom who are crying. Thank god he is save.

Until today he still did not know the real reason of the tragic accident. He thought because of prop department and technical issue. Both me and bible unplanly agreed to not let him know about apo and pete. We want him to stay happy. I hold him tightly when bible come to visit him. Phi he push me and hug bible warmly. What wrong phi, are you okay he ask him. He must feel that bible are in sorrow even he pretend he is okay. No i am okay, i just tired he said. Listen to phi mile, i will be out of your reach for a while. But dont worry i will always with you he said before leave us.

What should we do phi he ask me when he know about the media issue. How could grandpa make a grand entrance like that he ask and grandpa just pretend he dont understand. We will hurt bobo if we deny he said worrily. I know what my grandpa plan to do. He must be already know from the start about our contract and play dumb until he trust bright. Now he will make sure bright cant leave me. He is the bigest manipulator i know. How will my baby leave with all three manipulator all his life. I am sorry baby i said and kiss his nose. Why phi he ask me. Nothing i said and look at grandpa who happily read his news paper. I think we should disclose our relation, we cant hide it forever. We will hurt bobo if we deny and we also can grab this opportunity to live with him. I wont let him stay at NY city anymore he said firmly.
I will arrange the press conference my grandpa happily said and leave us alone.
Grandpa being too much. He cant hide his happiness when he get what he plan for.

Lets go baby i said and lift him to our bedroom. What are you doing phi he ask me when i cant stop kissing him. Since you already love me i wont wait anymore. I will officially make you mine i said. No you cant, i am not ready he said. I did not response to that but all i do is to let him moaning under me and make love to him all night.
He refuse to go on press conference prepare by grandpa because of my marking and he is in pain. My grandpa scold me hard for that. Cant you wait after press conference he yell at me.

Finally its his birthday, we have so much plan for him and celebrate his birthday happily. Like usual he will celebrate his birthday with his fans by doing ig live.
Now all of us waiting for him to finish his live at the hall while chatting and planing for our year end holiday.
While listen to mom and grandpa i join my husband live.. he sing sweetly to his fans. Suddenly i heard bobo cry and call him papa during his live. All of us look at each other but no one move and keep doing on what we do.
Hi every one, let me introduce my son.
You can call him bobo he said after lifting bobo on his lap.. the view become higher. Everyone start to join in when bobo appear in his screen. I immediately call jeff. Control the public opinion, i wont let anyone hurt both of them i instruct him.

We already celebrating our second christmas together. We have our own reason for not disclosing our relation before. One of it is for safety cause.
And since we are marry not even once he said he is single and he always mention about us anywhere he could. He just cant disclose us because we have our own family protocol i said. Bobo is my son i said firmly. Sorry our son i corect my statement when he pinch me hardly. That make a reporter laugh.
Marrying the bigest star are not easy. Please love us and bless us i ask for the blessing. I know some of you will leave me, like i said before, you can leave if loving me make you hurt and come back when you are happy. I wont beg for forgiveness because all i do is for my family. I will tolenrate anything except for my family he suddenly said firmly. I never thought he will put it that way. He make the reporter lost word and whisper to each other. But i will be the happiest person in the world if we can share this happiness together, but again i love to share everything except for my family espeacially my husband he said and again the reporter cant hold their laugh.

Oh, its her i heard he said softly when we now with bobo at his mom grave.
Thank you for your blessing, i promise i will treat bobo like my own son my husband suddenly said softly. I will take care of them like you do. Please help and dont worry we will not forget you he said again. Lets go bobo, daddy need to talk to mom alone he said and bring my son with him. I hold his hand and and look at him. He smile..take your time, we will wait for you he said and leave us alone. You are leaving me for real. You never come since that day. I just want you to know, you are always in my heart and we will always love you. Look like I dont need to introduce him anymore, you must be seing him in his dream before. Thank you for your blessing.

Lets go i said and both my favorite people look at me and nod.
I love you baby i said and kiss my husband head. I love you too he reply.

The end.