15 - Stern

Bright

I felt so weak and tired. I slowly open my eyes. I try to look around and looking for my team. But i was alone in a white room. Where am i, am i dead already i talk to myself.
Are you awake suddenly phi mile greet me. What happening, i was in hospital before, why i am here. Where am i phi i ask him weakly. Home he reply shortly. Something must be wrong. I just fine waiting for phi bible. Then i remember our first meeting. He is not doing it again right, i talk in my heart. I try to get up and he quickly help me. Why i am here phi i ask him. You need rest, i have to take you home he said without any guilty. With kidnaping me again i ask him softly. I cant believe it. I know there is no use to fight with him. I need to go, phi bible injured because of me i said try to stand up. You cant he firmly said. I look at him. I will and i can i stubbornly reply. I will arrange someone to handle and help him. You need to stay here until the news cool down he said and leave me alone before his assistant close the door.  Is he holding me here. He must be crazy, but i am too weak now. I just need to recover my energy and visit phi bible.
I am very thankful for him.

Be carefull bai, win said before going to the club. We just finish our event and in mood to play around. Like usual my partner become my second mother.
It was just fine and enjoyable moment till someone approach our team.
Can i have the honor to take a picture with the most handsome guy here, or can i call it heauty. We look at each other. We are sorry, we are on private gathering my manager politely reject that someone. He must be drunk.
It just a picture, dont be so mean to your fan he suddenly target me. Its ok phi, i said to my manager.. one picture only and please leave us alone i politely request. He nod and happily stand beside me. And before i notice he hug and try to kiss me. I use all my energy to push him and make him fell down. That make him more angry and try to attack me. He break the alcohol bottle and said. Let me kiss you, if not i will hurt your manager he said and try to stab her. I immediately push my manager and the broken bottle slightly hit my arms.  That man become agresive and again running to me with new botle to knock me out. I am scare and all my team was so shock and try to stop the drunk man. I really dont know how it happen, but i just hold phi bible who lost cousious when he was hit by the bottle throw by that drunk  man.

We rushing to the hospital. My manager now handling police report with win.  I and my team with phi bible  go to hospital for treatment. When the doctor have to bandage my arm, i know phi mile will be worry. I hope we can keep this secret.
Phi Bible still in emergency room. Me and my team pray hard for him. Its such a bless when unknown people sacrifice himself to save you. Now i am regreting for not responding to his message.
When we worrily waiting for phi bible i notice one of phi mile trusted assistant come and look for me.  I hurrily go to him to prevent him go near my team .  Young master, master ask you to go home. He is waiting in the car he politely deliver his master order. I am sorry phi, can you inform him, i cant go home tonight, i need to accompany phi bible. I need to stay here. I politely explain before reject his order. He look worry and again politely said. Young master, you can explain to master yourself. He is worry he add.

I think i only drink a water from my team, but out of sudden i am already at our home.  I felt a lot better when i wake up at the next day.  When i open the door i can see two person guarding the door. When i walk out the door, both did not stop me and just follow me like a shadow. This is crazy i said before close my room door. I need to clean myself and visit phi bible. After all the cleaning i walk down and like usual i ignore phi mile. I dont know why another his assistant stop me to go out and politely said. Young master, you are not allow to go out today. Why? I ask angrily. Please go in and young master can ask the master the assistant reply. I know i cant get through without phi mile permission.
With a angry steps i walk to phi mile who now sit calmly with his laptop.
What are you doing phi i ask loudly.
I am so angry that i might be punch him.
Take a sit first he said and look into my eyes. He have that power to make me calm and obey. I really dislike his charisma. You are not allow to go out today, wait for the news to cool down he calmly said. Are you kidding me, stay away from my business i counter back.
No i am not, i dont want your scandle become bigger, how will i explain to my family. My only condition is to loyal to our marriage and you are abusing my trust and did not respect my condition.  My what i ask him with big eyes. I dont know how you call it scandle, i am just clubing with my team and he just there to save me. We dont even  interact before the incident. So check the fact before you accuse me i yell at him.
Then what about this, phi mile ask and turn his laptop to me. I can see all the media are covering our accident last night. All the news hinted that both i and phi bible in relation, that why phi bible willingg to die for me. Its really stupid, how come this accident come to this. This is misunderstanding, i promise, that never happen i try to calm down. Stay at home untill i clear all this thing he said
No i need to pay a visit to phi bible, i cant be ungrateful bastard i firmly reject his idea. No you dont, you know how it work so be a good boy and ask our doctor to treat your injury he reply with a stern voice before leave me alone. I really hate when he use this boss tone.
Its make me hurt so much.