34 - Christmas holiday

Bright

When i awake i notice i already in our bedroom. I really dont need to ask why now. I know its always my husband.
Wake up phi, i try to escape from his hug. We need to visit phi bible i said. Phi wake up i said a bit louder. Lets sleep i am sleepy he said. No we need to see phi bible i said again. That make him awake.
Lets go i said and hurrily get down from our bed. We cant he suddenly said. Why i ask him back. Bible already have been taken by his family for security purpose. We cant visit him now phi mile said. No you are lying i said. You can ask him yourself and dont you have something to do he ask me. What i ask while messaging phi bible. So you are going to celebrate christmas without present he ask me. Of course not i quickly reply. I have so much to do.  I have my last schedule today before my year end leave.  So, phi mile ask me when i keep looking on my phone. Can i go shoping with win after event i ask him. No, no way i let you go with win after yesterday accident. Without my knowledge Actually apo has been found by our team yesterday. Phi mile dont even want to handle him himself.  he was disgust with that man. He also dont want any involvement with that phsyco. So he  handle him to bible team.
I will bring you to shop after your event he said. I look at him with untrust look. Can he, he is busy man. Are you sure you can accompany me i ask him. I will dont worry, i will pick you up after your event he said. Can you wear something casual, i dont like it when you wear all this suit, i felt like walking with old man i said and did not notice his expression change.

What are you doing here i ask him and quickly push him into his car. I scare my fans will notice and make an issue again. Honestly i want to keep him for myself. I am stunned by his visual. I never see him dress up casual like this.
I cant let him walk like this.. i quickly find mask in my bag and force him to wear it before we get out the car. He just laugh and carefully escort me to the mall. I am a bit worry about my fanatic fans who always follow me all the time. But something felt diferent. Why there is no people here. I look at him and he pull off his mask. No one will look at your handsome husband today and no one will disturb you today he said casually. When i ask him to accompany me shoping i never mean for him to close down a mall for me. Phi you are being too much i said being annoy. At first i was a bit angry but i felt so happy because i can do what i want without being observe like animal. After 2 hour i am done with my shoping and happily get home with phi mile.

Now i,  bobo and grandpa are in war againts phi mile and my mom.
We are planning for christmas holiday but phi mile said he is very busy and he also cant let us go by ourself. And my mom who always on his side agree with him.  Grandpa can you instruct him, he will scare of you i ask grandpa in bobo room. We are planing to make phi mile agree with our plan. He wont listen to me now he said. How about you bobo i ask him. He wont let me to see papa bobo said slowly. That is scary i said. Now both of them look at me with puppy eyes. No, he wont listen to me i said. No i said when both of them keep looking with begging eyes. Okay okay i will try i said. But i cant promise you anything i said to bobo and grandpa. Both nod like a parrot.

Phi i call phi mile while sitiing in front of his table. No he said. Phi, i dont say anything i said. Still no he said. I am busy. You ask for christmas visit and here we are. You can play all you want in this mansion he said without looking at me. Phi you are so mean i said. And he choose to ignore me. Phi i wont talk to you again i said. He still keep looking on his file. I wont let you kiss me again ever i said. That make him look at me for a while and back to his file. I wont let you sleep with me again i said loudly. I will live at different room i said. What will i get if we go to holiday he suddenly ask me.  I am startle because i did not expect this question. I will pay for the trip i said. Boring he said and back to his work. I give you chance card. I promise i will fulfill it if it is within my power i said. I take and empty paper and sign on it. Deal i ask him. Are you sure he ask me. Yes i reply confidently. I give you time to think till this night he said and back to his work. No need phi i said but he start ignoring me.  Now i am back to bobo room. So how grandpa ask. I dont know, he dont reject and agree. We will get the answer tomorrow. Now all of us except for phi mile picnic at our family lake. Grandpa treat my mom like his daugter. All of us so tired and we decide we will skip dinner because we are so full. After helping bobo take a bath and tuck him in his bed and said good bye to my mom and grandpa i finally get into our room.