7 - Too much

Bright

This is too much, i cant take it anymore and leave the bar. Why he keep involve in my life. This is not as our agreement.  I need to talk to him. He take me lightly.
"We need to talk, come to my room, you know where" i message phi mile

What are you doing i yell when phi mile  open my room door. He still look calm and sit on the couch peacefully.  I walk to him and look at him angrily. I will walk out this marriage i firmly said. He still look calm. I dont want to marry you anymore. Its only a few months but you already break our promise i yell again when he did not response. I dont want to married to a liar i said angrily. Then my phone start ringing. I need to answer because its from my manager.
"What, is everyone ok "i ask her.
"Really, thank god. Okay i wont leave my room, i promise" i finally end our call.
Now i only look at phi mile guiltily. Stay in the room he said and then walk out from my room without other words. That make me more guilty.

Its was so choatic. Thanks to phi mile my team was save and sound. The news about gang fight still make me shivering till now. It was a close call.
I still remember how my team tell how phi mile ask them to get out because he notice a gang leader and the bar is not save for that night. They hurrily leave the bar and not that long after that the gang fight happen. I still not talking to him after my outburst. Its not that i dont want too, its because of my crazy schedule. I dont even meet him at home. Then its already too late to say sorry and thank you. It will be extremely ackward if i said it now.

Today i am on my leave, i miss my mom so much.  It will be big issue if i visit her alone. I need the whole universe energy to encaurage me to message phi mile.
"Are you free tomorrow phi"
"Why" He reply
"I want to see mom" i answer him
"Ok" he reply again shortly.
After that ok i run to my room and prepare to sleep. I cant wait to see my mom.

Can we go now i ask him excitedly.
Lets have breakfirst first phi mile reply and walk to dining table.
Its my first time to eat at his house. I really just sleep and stay in my room. I make sure i already eat before i come back. I dont want to disturb him and his assistant. I really stay in my line and try to avoid any comunication with him. Honestly we really dont know each other. He is total stranger to me. Hearing his talk with the producer that day make me realise that he is the richest person in thailand. After my outburst i secretly check on his family in internet. I am really shock and scare at the same time. I must be careful and try not to provoke him.

Bright, please be comfortable, when i say this is our home i mean it. No need to felt wrong or uncomfortable. You can do anything you want he said when i look so stiff at the table. I just nod and try to eat as fast as i could.  After that silent breakfirst both of us walk to the porch.  Lets go he said and move to his black lamborghini. Its in my condition that i can visit my mom whenever i want and i am glad he follow the condition this time.

Mommm i scream happily when i see my mom. She hug me lovingly and kiss my forehead. How are you mom i ask her happily leaving phi mile with our bags. Come in mile my mom said while draging me into house.  I really miss my mom. I talk to her everyday but i miss her hug and nagging so much.
Mile just look at us and bring our bag to upstairs.  Mile can you bring my phone down after sending your bags my mom casually ask. Mom i call her. I am suprise on how casual she talk to phi mile. If she know who he is, she must be freaking out. What she ask me. How will he know your room i ask. He knew he already been here a few times not like you she said a bit sulky. Really i ask her.  Silly mom said and drag me to the kicthen.  She is preparing food for us. Your room on the left side, go ask phi mile to eat she instruct me. I am a bit sulky because p mile know this house better than me. I'll make sure i will know every area of this house.

Phi, i call him. Yes he look at me and focus on his laptop back. Mom ask you to eat i said. Ok he said and smile at me. Its so weird, i just nod and run to my mom.
Where is phi mile my mom ask me. He will come later i said and hug her. Stop being a baby my mom scold me. I just smile and hug him harder. Sorry mom phi mile said and sit down. Go sit beside your phi mile my mom said and push me. No i said and sit beside her. She just laugh and kiss my cheek.

You can sleep on the bed phi, i will sleep on the couch i said. I cant let someone like him sleep on the couch. He just nod and walk to his laptop then sit on the couch. I cant ask him to move when he so focus on his work, so I wait for him on the bed while playing my phone. Its already late but he did not show any sign to stop yet. He must be really busy. If i know he come here alone i wont ask him to accompany me. He always make me gulty. I dont care, i dont ask him to, its him who are not stick to our rules.