35 - Test

Mile

He is walking out from bathroom with bathrobe. He is getting comfortable with me now. He is very simple person. I rarely see he wear pyjama. He love to wear shirt and short to sleep. Phi can i wear your shirt he ask me. I nod and i know which shirt he mean. I keep buying that brand because he felt comfortable to sleep with it. The brand will cry if they know how my husband use their shirt just to sleep. Before he change his shirt i call him over. Come here i said and he look at me. I show him the chance card. Have you think about it i ask. He nod. Are you sure i ask him again. Yes. Can we go phi he excitedly ask. Its depend on you i said. What should i do he ask me. I make him sit on the table and i stand between his legs. Phi he call me. He used getting kiss by me and he know what this mean. I slowly pulling his robe down showing his beautiful shoulder and chest. Phi he start feeling scare. I will use this chance card for this beauty i said and peck on his lips. No you cant he suddenly said. I already arrange for your holiday so you cant refuse me now i said. No you cant phi he said. Yes i can i said and kiss his shoulder. Phi he said slowly. I suddenly lift him make him hug and wrapped his leg around my waist and bring him to our bed. He is scare but not rejecting me.
You should not seduce me baby, i am controlling my self hard everyday.  He look at me with confuse look. Before he start talking i kiss him hard. I really want to do him now but i want to make it special. So this time i will just treat myself with all the kisses. I dont want to scare him much. I just want to test his reaction. Looking how he is hard right now, i trust he is not that straight too. He look at me with wide eyes when i touch him there. Phi he start moaning.
He look so shy when i help him to clean up. I put him on the sink counter. I smile at him while touching his beautiful mark. Dont be shy i said. He must be shock because i really make him moan and cry tonight. I even make him help me to release my self. After seing his beautiful body i need to control myself harder.

Bobo hug him lovingly. I can remember his teary cute face when he try to persuade me for this trip. He try to use his cuteness and tears but suddenly stop when i mention about not seing his papa. He leave me with glare and no kiss for me that night. This is his first time for him to travel with his papa. I am glad that i can fulfill their wish. It was a beautiful vocation. I love how they enjoy themselve. What make me more happy is my husband really love bobo. He let bobo sleep with us and even kick me out of our bed. I know he is avoiding me. Its gonna be another drama when it time for us to leave. What make me more happy my mother in law really love bobo and treat him like her real grandson and she treat my grandpa like a father. I am glad that i choose him.

I now looking at my sulky husband. We already leave new york yesterday. He have crazy schedule waiting for him.
And this time after a few years i join KP reunion. I really dont want to get involve with this production again but i decide to go because of my co actor.
I miss them so much. Its hard for us to get together like this. I miss to meet vegas my co actor. I joint because apo are no longer can be seen. I really dont know how bible handle him.
Phi he suddenly sit on my lap and look at me sadly. What do want baby i ask him. I want to meet phi vegas, i am his fan. I finally sigh. Dont blame me if you will be all over news i said. I am really okay to bring him to our party, but that will make media become crazy. But you can handle it for me right he ask me with his beautiful eyes. I really cant win with this beautiful man.

Its was private party and only selected guest was invited. He look so excited and  happy. Baby i call him and he look at me with his big eyes. You cant call me that here he said seriously. Omg he is the only person who can make me laugh from my heart. He is being here with me already bring a big meaning to my team and now he want to pretend that we are mere friend or event better stranger.

Since i am a busy person, i rarely joint any event. So today everyone getting excited. Most of them hug me hard.
At first my baby ask me to not sit near him but then i felt someone pulling my shirt. When i turn, i can see my beautiful husband who look a bit annoy.
Sorry guys, i think you already know him, bright, he come here for vegas. He is vegas no one fan i said and now everyone focus on him.  After a havoc greeting each other,  all of us become calmer and start talking and teasing.
Is he still hunting you vegas ask  me and offer bright a drink. Actually he is the only one who are not KP cast at the table. My team dont even ask but treat him like one of us. Maybe from my and his body language they assume us as a couple. I dont know i said. I cant believe it turn out like that kim said. All of them nod and my baby listen with so much interest. If he see you with bright, he will become more crazier vegas said. I nod and look at my husband. I wont let it happen twice i said and all my friend nod.  But still both of you need to becarefull. He wont accept it, you choose another guy as a partner kim said. And that statement make my baby choked. He shake his head and my friend just laugh. I slowly pat his back and smile to him. You cant hide it from them i said and his face become red. Omg i cant believe this vegas said. Are you sure you are my fan he ask bright and my husband quickly nod.. i never know that you are this cute vegas said.
Bright you should listen to phi mile, dont go near apo vegas said clearly.