8 - Comfort

Mile

My husband  look so soft when he is with his mom. I look at his face who now sleep tightly like a baby. I let him comfortly sleep before lay on the couch. Its a mystery for me, why i care about him so much. Honestly at the first place i plan to act like my husband. Not attached to each other. But i just cant ignore him and i need to make sure he is save and in good condition. I cant even sleep if he still outside for work or play with his friend. I know sometime i cross the line but i just cant ignore him.
I look at my bobo picture. He look so smart and handsome now. I miss him so much. He is one of the reason i still alive before, but now i have other reason looking at my husband who also look like baby now.

You can stay here, i will arrange the driver for you i said to my husband during our breakfirst. We are suppose to go back after lunch. He look at me and slowly ask, why. I'll be not around this 3 days. I said calmly. Where are you going he ask me. I felt a bit suprise and look at him. It suprise me when he is interested with my life. I will visit bobo. He is under weather. Grandpa cant manage him when he is not feeling well i explain to him. He look suprise and worry. Dont worry, we have medical team there. I dont he scream loudly and leave his breakfirst. What wrong his mom ask when he heard the scream.
I dont know, i just ask him to stay here because i need to visit bobo.  Bobo having a fever i explain to my mother in law. He is worried she said. Dont worry, just go to bobo, he will be fine here she said. He is someone who cant show his worry, so he pretend to angry she said and laugh.

He still not talking and sit at our room balcony . I walk to him and slowly sit beside him. Are you ok now i ask him. He pretend to not hear me and keep looking at his phone. Lets have lunch, then we go home together, i can see his is frozen for a moment than back to his phone. After that we can go to new york. Is it ok  i ask him who now look at me. He slowly nod and run to his mom. Mom i will go to bobo he scream to his mom. I just smile and immediately call my people. I know he have no sechedule this 2 days. He is really unpredictable. Its really Fortunatehe dont have any public event next week.

Lets go phi he said. I just smile look at his big lugage. Lets go i said. He is just like what his mom said. He look so tough and fierce but actually he is just a baby. I never expect he show this side of him. I never thought that he will worry about bobo. He look like a kitten when he see how we park in front of the plane. We are using our private plane. Lets go i said and he nod. Welcome khun mile the stewardes great us. They look so happy when they see bright. Girls always crazy about him. Welcome khun bright the girls happily greet him. Thank you he reply and give his best smile. Wow, its so comfortable to travel he said while looking his surrounding. You can use it if you want, just inform your driver. He will arrange it for you. No, thank you he counter quickly. I just smile at him. After departure you can rest at the room i said and he just nod.

Are you this rich my husband ask me. I smile and escort him to our house. Why are you acting if you are this rich he ask me again. No its just coincident. I am helping a friend he said. Seriously he ask me again.. lets go. Grandpa is waiting i said. Brighty my grandpa greet us. I just roll my eyes when my grandpa ignore me.  Grandpa hug him hard. I miss you grandpa he said. Miss you too brighty. Come, bobo is in his room. My grandpa immediately forget about me and bring his grandson in law to bobo room.
Uncle b my son crying when he see him. They hug like they know each other forever. You come bobo said and crying hugging him. Of course i will come, i promise you right he said and that make me felt weird. How are you baby i caress bobo hair. He look sadly at me but still not let go of his uncle b. I miss you he said and kiss his uncle b face. Are you taking your medicine he ask bobo.  Bobo  nod. You need to sleep, you temperature still high bright said. No i want to play with you bobo start crying. I promise we will play later he try to convince my son. Bobo now crying harder. Stop it bobo, if not i wont let you play with uncle b i said firmly. Both of them look at me and glare. I felt like to laughing but one mistake will bring disaster. Lets go bobo, leave daddy alone my husband said and bring bobo to his bed.
Bobo nod but his eyes still looking at me. He miss me too, it just he miss his uncle b more. He try to sleep but he sadly cry. What wrong baby my husband ask him. I want daddy and uncle b he said slowly. Bright look shock. Its ok, lets call daddy uncle will sleep at the couch he said and that make bobo cry harder. No he said and hugging bright tightly. Bright finally give in and let me sleep on the bed.

Its already late evening when i wake up with bobo on me and my husband hugging my waist. I dont know when both of them come to me. I hug bobo with my right hand caress my husband hair with my left hand. I felt so complete and wish time will stop here.