17 - First time

Bible Pov

When i awake from unconcious, the first thing i ask is how bright doing, is he ok.
My man immidiately reply that he is ok but he is bring back by a group of elite security. My man dont do anything because without my instruction they will do nothing. Check on them i instruct. Already done boss my good assistant come and pass me his report. Thanks pete i said and go through the report.
Who are they, they look powerful pete ask. I just silent and keep on finding any clue. Who is he relate to, i already check on his back ground, he just beautiful guy with moderate life style, his family financial also moderate that i am sure he cant afford for this kind of security. That mean his information that we found are not complete. In other word some of his informtion is tightly keep. One thing i am sure is, he is the most beautiful and kind human being i have seen in my life. I have been observing him since the day i have my eyes on him. At first i think of him as one of my one night stand, but he clearly reject all my invitation and that make my ego a bit hurt. He make my hunter instinct arise and while preparing to hunt i think i really fall in love with him. That why my man now torturing his attacker. Never once i thought of hurting him. I am glad i can save him that night. 

Its been 2 days, its out of his character. He supposed to be with me like he do before he was bring out from hospital. Based on the security video i saw,  i know i have a small chance for him to visit me. So i decide to discharge and try to save him from whoever who held him. When i arrive at my office my people disclose that the attacker has been sent to prison with broken arm and leg.  That what he gain when try to touch my people. I check on media. The news lead to negative impact for him. I need to stop  presuring him using media. The other party are gambling his image to make me stop. I never know of their existance, thats why i have to give in now. I dont want to hurt him in any way. My rival is tough one, he can do anything to get what he want just like me but in bright case i will give up this time because i think i hurt more because he did not come.

Try to check on his backup i instruct my man. He have no back up boss, he has been in industry for 10 years and start from the scracth. If he have backup with that face of him he will be in the A List long time ago. Nothing unusual about him beside he and his mother move out from their home and leave separately. I know he can provide much better to his mother now, but the kind of house he choose for his mother this time seem a bit differ pete present his report. I just nod and ask, where he move to. Our team still work on it pete reply. I immediately look at pete and ask with my eyes. Thats the easiest thing we can get when doing background check. It mean he is protect by very powerful group. We try hard but we cant get anything pete answer.  So we are againt some elite group. It will be fun. I cant wait to claim my boy and announce him to the world.

"Hi bright how are you,sorry phi only can reply to your mesage today. Dont worry i am okay now"
(In a second i receive his reply) .
"Thank you phi, i am sorry for not visiting. I promise i will come to you when i am allow to leave the house"
"What wrong"i ask a bit worry.
"Nothing, dont worry i am fine, i just cant go out now"
"May i know why you cant go out"
"I am sorry phi, i cant tell you anything, but believe me i am thankful for you"
"Its ok bright, you know right you can ask anything from phi"
"Really, thank you phi"
"Yeah anything"
"Yeah wait for my request😝"
"I will😍"
"Need to go phi, can i message you later"
"Ok, anytime you want"
"Thank you phi, baii"
"Baii"

Now my guess seem correct. What make him trap with this person. Its useless if he want backup now, since he is number one in thai and and well known all over the world. Is he force or threat by someone.  Dont worry baby, when you become my people i will be with you forever. No need to scare of anyone.
After make a call to ask my team speed up their investigation. I dont want bright in tough situation.
What if he choose to be in that situation pete ask. I look at him and calmly answer. That why We need to investigate because i need to know the truth even with the propability is half chance that he choose or he is forced.
I know what pete try to do, i respect his honesty but for now my focus only on bright. I need to ensure he is safe and happy. Beside that i will decide later.
Oh my god i really love him. I never thought of anyone like this before.
Not once in my life i care for other person like this. Its scary, i dont even care weather this is right or wrong. I just need to protect him. Its so annoying feeling this way.