6 - Husband

Mile

Please come in, this is your room. I bring my new husband to his room. He nod and sit on his bed. Lets go i will show you around. This is your car key. It will be yours even after 2 years. I have my own car he said try to reject my offer. I know and this is your working car i show him another car key. I will introduce you to your driver and bodyguard i said. Excuse me, my what he ask me. Your driver and bodyguard i said  calmly. I dont need driver or bodyguard. I have my manager and team he strongly reject my arrangement. I am sorry i cant allow untrusted people to drive you here. You still can work with them but i need to ensure your security. I cant compromise on this.  What do you mean by compromise. there is no compromise or what ever it is. I am living here on my own, we promise to stay out of each other life. I dont need your protection he said and walk to his room. I look at his close door. That gonna be hard husband i slowly said. Send his car to our garrage and do some modification. I cant let him use the car with no bullet prove.
And for time being for his security dont let him know, play it invisible i give instruction to my man.

Its already lunch hour but my husband still not getting down.  He stay in his room since he arrive. Thank you i said to my helper before leave dining table.
He walk down and only nod at me when he see me at the hall.
Where is my car he suddenly come back and ask me. We dont have enough space at poarch. So i ask them to put them at our garrage i reply to my husband. How will i move around he ask me angrily. You can use the car i give you before or you can ask our driver to drop you off again i reply calmly.  This is my last warning, stay away from my life. You promise me that he said firmly. I need my car back he said. Dont make me regret my decision he said then run to his room. He just glare at me with his new car key.

After that last conversation my husband really live on his own. He dont even eat at home. I can see how stuborn and free spirit he is. Beside he have crazy schedule, he fly like a bird now. He is all over asian attending many big event. My man also work hard for his security . We dont received any threat yet, but i cant take it for granted. I walk to my room and look at my late girlfriend picture. Again i am too busy to talk to her now. I hold her picture with our newborn. Hold me tight honey, i am getting drift from you. I miss you i said. I try hard to be loyal partner to her but right now i am so focus on my new husband. He live like a bird which is very hard for me. I promise his mom to take care of him. I cant let anything happen to him. I decided to leave the entertaiment and now i am focus on my family business. I only join a few event that need me like team reunion stage.
Most of the time i am dissapear from the media.  But my popularity still on top even i dont have new project.
Boss he is in tokyo bar with his team. Situation is not save. There is a gang leader in the bar my people report to me. I close my eye and calmly response, try to stay as close as posible, ask for support. I will arrive in an hour i said and leave my business partner.. sorry i need to go, i have family urgency i said before leaving milions dollar project.
His schedule also make my life busier. I make sure i will be with him at any country secretly. I cant let him travel alone. He is my husband the most powerful and the richest man in asia. The risk is too big.

Is that you mile, one of his team approach and greet me. Yes phi, what are you doing here i ask him. We have F4 tours, are you alone he ask me again. No i am with my business partner, he just left. If you dont mind please join us he invite me. No thank i dont want to disturb i said. No its not, come on he drag me to his group room. I just smile when i was introduced to their team. My husband look shock but pretend he dont know me. He just nod and totally ignore me. He really act like we are stranger just like his condition. I am trying to follow his rules but i cant let my self not worry about him. He is my responsibility. I sit there talking to producer that i know. I hardly talk to the team. I just focus on the producer who try to make me act again. Sorry phi, i have so much in my plate now. I dont have time i try to reject slowly. Its must be hard to act and being the most rich person at the same time the producer said and laugh.  No its not that, i just have so much to do now, my grandpa is not feeling well, i need to do everything now. I need him to rest i response to the producer. After a small talk, bright suddenly stand up and walk to his manager. I know he is uncomfortable when i join in.  Phi, we need to go first, bright felt not feelinf well, he need to rest his manager inform their team leader.  He politely wai to us and leave. I can see his glare and anger even he try to cover it. I can only smile and look at him calmly.