29 - Scary metawin

Bright

So when will you tell me the truth he ask me during our concert at japan. What do you mean i ask him. Stop pretending, what is your relation with phi mile he ask me a bit firm. I need to be ready he said. You know my people also injured during that attacked. I think i have the right to know the truth he said. What attack i ask him feeling confuse. Dont tell me you dont know win ask. What should i know, i know phi mile was shot but he still pick me up from your house because he is worry for my safety i explain to win. Why are you so stupid win ask me . Win, how could you say that i scream to him. Then what should i call for someone like you he ask me. You can call me bright i said. I am angry with him. Omg how could you be this ignorance win ask. The attack was mean for you, he was injured when try to save you win he add. I even need to use my security team to secure you in my home. It was a big attack and involve two big family. I am risking my family to save you that night win explain to me loudly. Now tell me how you invove with phi mile. Looking how he act that night its more than a friend win said angrily. I cant believe what i heard. Of course you dont know because you spoiled brat who sleep like a dog even in the fight he said again annoyingly.  No, its not true i said and hurrily get my phone.
Stop it win said. He will be here in a minute if you call him, let him rest he said. I am become more confuse. Please check your surrounding win said. I dont know how many team he send for you. I can see at least two team always by your side win said again.  What team i ask start feeling scare. Why are you with phi mile at the first place. Dont you know he is the richest and powerful man here, what make you so dumb to get involve with him he ask me angrily. I dont know and i dont want it too i reply sadly. Win what will happen to me i ask him. You need to tell me the truth before i can answer your question he said.  You can ask phi mile, i am sure he wont prevent you to tell me the truth win said confidently.

I quickly grab my phone and call phi mile.
"Hi baby"
"Hi phi"
"What wrong, you sound different"
"Phi can i tell win about our relationship"
"Sure you can. What the matter:
"Really phi thank you, will call you back"
Okay take care"

He is my husband i finally tell the truth.
Your what win can believe his ears.
My husband i said again clearly.
Not boyfriend but husband win ask me.
I nod..how win ask again. I dont know, i was kidnap by phi mile and he propose for contract marriage. I reject him at the first place but some how i cant reject him. I am suppose to married for two years secretly but he start thinking  differently i tell win the story. What do you mean 2 years win ask. I was force into this marriage, he promise we will divorce after 2 years. And win ask again. We sign an agreement but i slowly said but ask win again. I make all the condition and phi mile only state one condition which is who breach the contract need to pay 10B i said. Win look at me waiting for my next words. He already pay me 10B because he want to breach the contract. He wont let me go i said slowly. Win what should i do i ask him. Now win sit and lean on sofa with close eyes.
There are milions people in thailand, why you choose to involve with the most powerful one, what can i do to help you he ask me loudly. I can only sit and listen to win. Is he treat you good win ask me. I quickly nod. Are you happy he ask again. I nod.  I cant think right now, i need to sleep win said. This info is too much he said.. win i call him try to make him open his eyes. But i only received silent treatment from him.

Not long after our conversation i receive call from phi mile.
Phi, i am scare, i dont want to marry you anymore. Why you send so many team for my security i immediately ask phi mile.
What wrong, phi mile ask me.
win told me you are injured because you try to save me i said and start crying.
No its not, it was because of my imcompetency phi mile said.
I really cant hear anything, i just cry.
Wait for me phi mile suddenly said.
I still cant believe what i am involve to.
I sit on my bed and win suddenly  call me. Come out, someone want to see you. he said. I quickly wipe my tears and walk out my room.
Phi i whisper slowly and start crying.
Phi mile calmly come to me and hug me warmly. Lets sit, we will talk he said. Win also sit and look at me and phi mile.
What do you mean two team phi mile ask win. Win look at phi mile and answer. Your security team for bright, how serious it is till you need double security win ask. They are not from your team phi mile ask. No i dont need that much security win said and start worry. Who is protecting him without our knowledge win ask when he start to understand the situation.
Dont worry, i wont let them touch your family and your bestfriend phi mile said while kissing my hand. Thanks win for the info, i'll take care of if. Lets go baby he said and pull me up. I look at his face with inquary look. I will never let you travel alone. I always around you. I just let you enjoy your time with your team. But tonight i cant let you alone he said and bring me to his room.  I can tolerate everything but i wont when it come about your security phi mile said and win look satisfy.