𝟎𝟑, 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬⋆

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

We had arrived at the beach where the party was already in full swing, drunk teenagers were scattered around and were hazily dancing to the music that was played through a speaker. We all got out of the car and slowly drifted to people we knew, normally at these things I just float around or simply sit down until someone approaches me.

I got myself a solo cup and filled it with the alcohol from the table before sitting down around the fire where some other people had gathered.

"Hey Olivia, long time no see." I turned to see a taller boy with mousy brown hair which was a fluffy mess- and quite attractive.

"Noah, good to see you." He was one of my friends from last summer, I don't hang out with him when I'm at Cousins but we see each other around.

He had a bright grin on his face as he sat down next to me on the log, it was clear he wasn't sober which made him clingy.

"You should play a song," He whispered close to my ear with a mischievous smile as he pointed to a guitar that was sunken in sand.

What I didn't know was that from afar Conrad was watching the interaction between us as he clenched his fists from jealousy.

"You know I don't play in front of people," I whined.

It was true, I never liked playing in front of crowds, I have only ever sung to Conrad and even that felt humiliating. But Connie loved it, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable. Which is the exact thing Noah is doing right now.

"Play for me." He placed his hand on my thigh and slowly moved it higher making me swallow the lump in my throat.

I looked around for help but it was no use, Jere was with a group of people oblivious to the world and Steven was with this random girl. My eyes darted around and that's when I saw Belly, I didn't even want to question how the girl got here but she was with someone else and they looked happy.

"Get off of me." I tried to get up but he latched onto my wrist, his nails digging into my wrists making me wince.

"You heard her." I turned to see Conrad inching closer to Noah, forcing his hand off my wrist.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I looked between the two with uncertainty. Conrad's voice was full of anger as he stared deeply into Noah's eyes almost like a threat to see what he would do next. They were both intoxicated and that's when I knew things would kick off.

"Don't ever touch her again, you hear me?" I had never seen Conrad like this and it kinda scared me, but then I remembered he was standing up to a guy for me which made a rosy tint appear on my face.