𝟎𝟕, 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲⋆

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

It all made sense now, how could I have been so stupid?

"I can't deal with this right now." The door quickly opened and I stepped back, watching as Belly's eyes widened before turning to a look of disgust.

"Great, just what I need," She scoffed before pointing her finger at my chest.

"I bet you knew about this." She seethed, "You're a bitch, Olivia," She shoved past me leaving me utterly confused.

I had no clue what she meant but I wasn't in the right headspace to chase after her, instead, I made my way to the stairs and slumped against the wall. I rested my head against the wall, hoping it would stop the room from spinning; perhaps I could pretend that I was home, under my covers.

"Olivia?" I looked up to see fucking Conrad Fisher.

I don't even know why he was here but I really didn't want to talk to him, especially when I was like this.

"Fuck off Conrad." I dismissed him as I took a sip of the remaining liquid in my cup but my reaction time must've been off because he had already slipped the drink out of my hand.

"That's not a nice way to talk to someone when they've come to take you home." He chuckled as he went to put his arm around the small of my back.

"Well, I didn't ask for your help did I?" I scoffed, shrugging his arm away.

"Yeah, whatever Livy, let's go." He forced me up and I leaned into his side, he had a soft hold on me which felt comforting.

"I haven't heard you say that in a while." My words were slurred with sorrow at the realisation as we walked towards the front door.

"I missed it, I missed you." I was probably going to regret that in the morning but right now, it felt right.

"Yeah? Well, maybe I should use it more often." I looked at him, his hair was deshelved, it looked like he hadn't long been up; a soft smile laced his face.

We continued to walk well, I stumbled and Conrad guided me to the car. When we got there I could only see Oakley and Jere who looked pretty drunk too.

"Thanks, dude, I don't know where Steven and Belly are and I couldn't go find her whilst I had this pain in the ass." Oakley sighed as he pointed towards Jere who was now sound out in the back.

"No worries, it's the least I could do, c'mon get your sister in the car, and I'll drive." Oakley passed Conrad the keys and strapped me in the back of the car.

I felt so helpless as I struggled to keep my eyes open, a headache already becoming present in my head. The car started to move as I leaned my head against the window of the car, Jere's soft snores making my body relax as I heard muffled whispers from the boys in the front.