𝟎𝟗, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

After that, we headed out back to find the others but it seemed so quiet, something was off. Cam and Belly were talking but she looked a little wobbly on her feet, I decided to head over to what was happening, Cooper instinctively following.

"Um, just drink water." Cam pleaded, slowly walking away, I could tell she felt guilty leaving her but she was definitely drunk and she needed to come down from her high.

"But I'm not, I'm not drunk." I could hear her tone change as she hovered back and forth watching as Cam turned the corner.

"Hey Bells, why don't we go inside yeah?" I asked, walking closer to her but she quickly shoved me away taking me back a little.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, go away!" She demanded but I wasn't going to just let her wander off, it wasn't right and I would feel bad if anything happened to her.

"Belly please, I know you're annoyed with me right now but you need to drink some water, we can go get some-"

"Oh my god Liv just shut up!" Her voice was raised, "For once please just shut up, you think you know what's best for me but I can handle myself, I'm not a kid anymore!" I felt embarrassed at this point, Cooper was still here watching awkwardly and I really wish Belly would give in but clearly she had a point to prove.

"Yeah, okay, do what you please Belly, I'm not doing this." I put my hands up in surrender as she walked off anger clear in her walk.

I turned around to see Cooper still there a smile quickly making its way to his face making my heart melt.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, it's just things are-" I trailed off but he stopped me.

"You don't have to explain yourself, it seems like you care about her a lot," He took hold of my hand, his cheek shaded with a rosy red tint, "Things will work out."

"Yeah, I'm sure they will," I sighed.

"Well, I should get going," He smiled, "I'll text you later okay?" I nodded saying goodbye as he walked back inside.

My smile dropped once I heard the door close, I let out a sigh as I pulled out my phone to see a text from Kath saying she had gone into town. She claimed she 'didn't want to get in the way' of Cooper and I's time together because she's a 'supportive friend' which made me laugh under my breath.

"Where'd all the kids go?" Anna questioned stepping out of the house with a cake in hand, it looked amazing and I could tell she had been working on it for a while.

My mom and Laurel followed not far behind, John as well but also Adam. I didn't think Adam was coming so I was a little confused at his presence but ti was nice to see him. Everyone was a little puzzled as to why I was standing here alone but I just shrugged.