𝟎𝟖, 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥⋆

𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

I decided to head downstairs to join the others because everyone was outside now and I felt a little left out. Belly had also invited the Debs over so they were all here too which meant I had time to get to know them better before my first first dance practice.

I was outside talking to the girls when I heard the doorbell ring, my face lit up, already knowing who it was. I quickly excused myself before hurrying to the door to answer it. I was so excited to see Kath, I had been waiting all day for her to come and it felt like time was going so slowly.

I opened the door, my eyes widening- it was defiantly not Kath.

Instead, it was a tall boy with curly brunette hair which was similar to Jeres- probably why they are friends.

"Oh, you're not Kath." I frowned, not bothering to hide my disappointment even though a random cute boy was standing in front of me.

"No, I am not, sorry to disappoint." He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

I wanted to mentally scold myself for how rude I sounded but he caught me off guard. He was wearing a pair of white shorts with an oversized shirt which was undone to reveal his toned abs.

"Hey Cooper, you made it!" Jere brushed past me and completed a handshake with the guy that I now knew as Cooper, "I see you've already met Olivia." He beamed putting an arm around my shoulder making me shrug it off.

"Nice to meet you, Olivia." The boy smiled before brushing past me with a soft smile which I returned.

I went to turn away when I familiar voice spoke making me whip my head around with a big grin:

"Is that your new boyfriend?" Kath beamed, a duffle bag slung over her shoulder which looked like it weighed a ton.

"No, he's not, now get over here!" I scoffed before putting my arms out to engulf her in a hug.

It felt like so long since I had seen Kath and god did I have some catching up to do with her. So much had happened this summer and I hadn't had the time to tell her over the phone so I was incredibly grateful that she's here now.

We headed upstairs to my room where she placed her bag down and got comfortable on my bed. I sat opposite her crossed leg and she gave me a knowing look that said 'Okay now tell me what's going on'.

"I promise you I will get you up to date," She raised a brow at my words and I took her hands in mine, "But right now we have a party to enjoy." I pulled her off the bed a bring her downstairs to the garden where everyone else was now located.

"Okay, so whos Mr curly Hair over there?" She raised her eyebrows mockingly as she whispered in my ear making me roll my eyes.

"I only met him today, calm down, his name is Cooper." I simply stated making Kath huff to which I giggled.