𝟏𝟓, 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・☼

I hadn't even been asleep for a couple of hours before my phone lit up message after message. I lifted my head from Anna who was still sleeping and looked at my phone to see missed calls from Belly, Conrad and Jeremiah. My brows knitted in confusion as I quickly walked out of the room and answered the call from Conrad.

It wasn't like them to call me, so something must've happened and ever since I found out about Susannah, I always feared for the worst. Conrad answered the phone, he sounded drained but I could hear the soft crickets in the background which was peculiar.

"Hello? Where are you?" I questioned.

"Hey Liv so uh- huge favour," He started before I interrupted.

"What have you all done?" I sighed as he chuckled.

"I haven't done anything, this is Bellys mess." I could hear Belly and what sounded like Taylor complaining in the background, "Anyways, my car won't start up and we are stranded."

"I'll be there in five." I sighed picking up the keys from the trinket dish and heading out the door.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver, Livy."

"You owe me." I deadpanned before ending the call and starting up the engine.

It was dark and the roads were dimly lit meaning the drive was even more tedious as I impatiently tapped on the steering wheel. Conrad had shared his location and it seemed that they were in the middle of nowhere; I didn't even realise they were all together so I was really was questioning what happened.

I finally pulled around the corner to see a blanket being held up by the two brothers making me tilt my head with curiosity. I stopped the car and quickly walked up to them:

"What the hell is going on?"

"I'll explain on the way back," Conrad mumbled as the two girls came out from behind the curtain.

Jere still had his car so he took Belly and Taylor back home as they were both shivering; turns out they had been skinny dipping and the Deb girls had ditched them...with no clothes. It was just me and Conrad now and I had to admit, I was getting kinda cold myself.

"Here take it," He had unzipped his hoodie and gestured for me to take it which I was hesitant to as first before I finally did.

We attached his car to the back of mine before getting in the car and slowly driving down the road. The silence was deafening until he finally found the confidence to speak:

"I think I've really messed things up." He put his hand through his hair as he took in a deep breath, "I was so caught up with everything that I completely led Nicole on."