Atsushi at home Kyoka not

Tw Self harm, panic attack

(Third person pov)

Atsushi and Kyoka were on their way to a store for groceries. They came into the store and Atsushi was shoked with all the things that were there and didn't know what he is suposed to take. So Kyoka needed to show him what was what and tell what they needed.

They split and Atsushi was suposed to go search for food groceries, and Kyoka went to the section with chemical and washing things. She looked for shampoo and found it next she looked for toothpaste but couldn't find it anywere. Finally spoted it on the highest shelf, Kyoka's eyes squeezed a bit with anger as she was probably still too short to reach the highest shelf. But she tried anyway and started jumping up, but still couldn't reach it. So instead she stoped further ambressing herself and thinked of how she could reach the high place.

Finally Kyoka come up with an idea of using her skills and threw her knife, still in the wooden cover so it wont hurt anyone. She threw the knife at the product she wanted so it would fall and then her mission will be completed.

(Kyoka pov)

I took my knife and threw it at the toothpaste, and it fell but while catching it my foot sliped and I fell on the floor. Some people noticed and one miss came up to me and started asking if I'm alright. I said yes but then I tried to stand up but after liftng myself up a bit I felt pain in my right leg so I sited back on the floor and just started at the flool and thought what to do now, and why does my leg hurt? But then luckyly Atsushi from another alley saw me and runed to me right away asking if I'm alright and why I am siting on the floor. I explained that I tried to reach the highest shelf and did but fell in the proces and thats why I'm on the floor. Atsushi sighned saying I should've just asked someone to help me and he looked very woried and near tears from guilt that he let me get hurt. But I resourced that it's not his foult and only mine as like he said I should've just asked soneone to help. Atsushi nodded and took his hand out for me to grab, so I grabbed the hand and tried to stand up, but once again felt pain in my leg and hissed. Atsushi didn't know what's wrong and well I myself too didn't so he took his phone out and dialed Yosano. Yosano picked up rather quickly and asked what makes us call her in a day off. Atsushi seamed to starting to panic so I took his phone and said that I fell and my leg hurts so much that I can't stand up. There were a few seconds of silence but then Yosano said that she will come get us and look at my leg in her house. So me and Atsushi just sited on the floor of a store, under the wall so we won't disturb anyone, and waited.

After fifteen something minutes we saw the purple haired woman walk into the store and as she finally spoted us she waved and approached us.
"Okay Atsushi take her piggyback"
Atsushi said yes and took me on his back asking if he's doing it right like one hundred times, for anyone else it would be most likely annoying but not for me. It felt nice knowing that he cares so much that he needs to ask so many times if he's carrying me on his back in the right way. I grined a little and closed my eyes leting Atsushi carry me.

Then I again opened my eyes I we were already at Yosano's door, opening them she said that she didn't clean up so theres a big mess. She wasn't exaggerating there was a big, big mess. Atsushi sat me at the couch and Yosano after taking some of the stuf from the floor to another room walked back to us and sat next to me.
"Okay~ So where exacly does it hurt?"
Yosano asked ,I showed her my right leg and she started squeezeing it, I hissed and took her hands off saying that it hurt. She said sorry and added.
"I think it's broken, how bad was this fall?"
"Uh I don't know"
"I don't know too I wasn't there..."
Atsushi added looking realy sad and with his eyes on the floor. I took his hand to resource him and said that it's okay and it wasn't his foult, and also that it was just and accident. He agreed but still looked a little guilty a lot less tho.