Dazai, medicine

Tw Talk of suicide attempt and self harm

(Dazai pov)

I slowly open my eyes to see a white celling above me, I don't know where I am and even how I get here. But wobbly I sit up and look around the room I am in.

My eyes are blurry but I can see that it's a hospital room, but how did I get here? Cosfused my eyes wander around the room for any clues possible. Then I turn my head to the left I see a few people siting in chairs besides me. The gingerheaded one stands up and starts yelling at me as soon as he notices that I'm awake. My head hurts and everything is shaking so I'm pretty desoriented I think the other person the blonde haired stops the ginger from further yelling at me as he saw that I probably didn't even know where I am right now. Another person besides me a purple haired one takes my hand and says something, but I berely heard it. My eyes become a little less blured and now I can see that the tree people in the room are Kunikida, Yosano and weirdly Chuya?

Yosano started to explain something to me and first I tried to listen but I stoped as soon as I saw the fourth person in the room. The person stud next to the door so it was hard for me to see who it is. But after closing my eyes a little to see better I recognized him, it was Odasaku. My face is filled with shock instead of desorientation and my brething is shaky, Yosano sees it and asks what's wrong.
"O-Odasaku...?"
I say with a stuter while lifting my hand up as if I wanted to reach him. Chuya's face looked devastated as he heard me say his name and he walked closer to me. Yosano looked up at Chuya for she was siting on my bed right now and moved a bit to make space for him. The ginger sighned and sat next to me.
"Dazai... Oda's not there it's just a side effect to the strong medicine they gave you..."

My face looked the most firm it ever did and with monotone voice I said.
"But he's right there, can I talk with him?"
Chuya brought his hand up to his face and started saying something but I didn't listen instead I startes to pull the tubes out of my arms, what made Yosano panic and start stoping me saying not to. Kunikida also walked to my bed and put his hand in my shoulders to stop me from moving. I streachet one of my arms out and started screaming Odasaku's name beging for them to let me talk to him. Chuya took Kunikida's place in holding me down so Kunikida could write something in his notes. Soon his ability shined and in his hand apeared a syringe. The long needle of it terrified me a little so I stoped throwing a bit but only a tiny bit, for I am determined to talk with Odasaku at least for one last time. Kunikida placed the needle somewhere on my neck and injected the contents. I'm still thrashing for some time but my movemants slowly slow down until my body finally stops moving and I faint.

(Chuya pov)

Dazai just started to toss like crazy and scream the name of the guy he was friends with back in the port mafia. I never saw him like this before he was so determined, so it was even more heartbreaking to know he was long dead. 

Thanks to the medicine Kunikida injected to Dazai he soon stoped to toss and fainted, now his face looked peacefull but you could see a little tear roll down his cheak. Yosano that was adjusting Dazai on the bed looked at me and worried asked if I knew what was this about. I answered that it were most likely halucinations from the big amount of medications they gave him here. Yosano's wasn't satisfied with my answer and now instead asked a question I didn't wanted her to ask.
"This I know but, Whos Odasaku?"
I put my head down and stared at the floor with an angry expresion.
"It's... he was Dazai's friend back in the port mafia, but realy he was more like a father figure to him"
Yosano sat back at the chair and I sat at one next to her as well, the blonde guy stud besides a wall writing things in his notes. 
"Okay, but why did Dazai halucinate about him? Does he feel like guilty about leaving him or something?"
My face was annoyed but she didn't saw couse I was still starting at the sloor.
"No- Ugh! Why should I even tell you this I am there only because I was the one to find this freak almost dead in some garbage!"
I screamed jerking out of the chair, my tone made Yosano flinch a little but she didn't lose her firm look and still continued to talk.
"Well yes your right you don't need to but I would be glad if you did so I know what to say to Dazai then he wakes up. You must've been close friends in the port mafia looking at how you act around each other so answer from you will be probably the most belivable"
Still annoyed I sat back in the chair and crossed my arms.
"Ugh I guess... He didn't leave him because, because Oda is dead"