Blood 2

Dazai sighned as his hand reached to his pants pocket for phone. He didn't know what to do, it never happened, Dazai Osamu always knew what to do. But for once his head is completly ampty of thoughts and ideas of what he is now suposed to do. Is he suposed to help Atsushi? Or maybe just slap him again? No this time he for sure couldn't do this one, this time it wasn't just a breakdown no he had just found his student the only person that belives that Dazai Osamu thruly tries to change the most kind hearted person he had ever met- with sliced wrists. Dazai's face wrinkled just on the thought. And to that why wasn't Atsushi even, woried or, scared?... His expression looked like he was having the fun of his life and to that he was playing with the blood wlowing out of his wounds? The man groaned in anger and helplessness as his skinny pointing finger clicked the dialling icon.
"Hello? Dazai?"
Yosano's voice called from the other side, Dazai squeesed his eyes and sighned to calm his breath a bit what was already a signal to the woman that something is wrong.
"Dazai are you alright?"
Dazai opened his eyes looking at his phone and Yosano's name on the screen.
"It's about Atsushi and I- I don't know what to do this never happened to me I always have a plan and like three backup plans but this time I just don't know what I am suposed to do Yosano"
There was a silence for some time until purple haired woman broke it.
"Dazai first calm down, and what happened to Atsushi is he okay?"
"Yeah he's okay now but I found him in the the bathroom with sliced arms and he was acting so weird"
Dazai ended and woried waited for an answer.
"Okay I'm coming right now- your at Atsushi now right?"
He hummed and with that Yosano hang up.

 Dazai sat besides on the ground besides the sleeping Atsushi inside of a futon, then finally a knock to the door was heard. Relieved brunette stud up cearfully to not accidently wake up the boy next to him, and walked through the apartment to the door. After opening them there stood Yosano dressed in her usual outfit, what was kinda weird for it's literaly middle of night so why would she be still in her work clothes? Dazai thought but just brushed it of remembering that there are more important things at the moment. He led the woman to the sleeping Atsushi and they both sat besides the futon and him, Yosano said that they shouldn't look at the wounds withought his consent so they need to wake him up. Dazai agreed and shook the sleeping boy a little. Just this alredy made him somewhat open his eyes a bit, then he realized that he had just woke up Atsushi lifted himself up to a siting position and stretching his arms yawned squeezed eyes. As he was done yawning Atsushi opened his eyes to see Dazai on his left and Yosano on right, it's a bit dark so he didn't see them at first.
"Uhm good morning?"
He said or better asked to the twos, then he started looking around and also realized that his not in the closed but in Kyokas bed. He blushed a bit from ambrssment of being in someone elses bed but come back to normal then his eyes noticed woried faces on both of his older friends. "W-why are you there did something happen?" Dazai blinked a few times in surprise then Yosano grabbed the yunger one's hand in a comforting way. It felt nice but for what? Thought Atsushi with obvious concern on face. "Atsushi... Do you remember what happened before you fainted?" Atsushi tilted his head and focused to remember what Dazai is talking about, his face filled with terror as he remembered. His hands were shaking as he lifted them a little to take a look at them also taking his right hand back from Yosano's grasp, seeing the bandages around them Atsushi gasped in fear. Not because he hurt himself no, he's woried that now everyone will find out or well they alredy did. He took his both arms behind his back and put his head down staring at the blanket on top of his legs. Yosano started by puting her hand on the yungers shoulder what made him flinch but enough for noone to notice. "Atsushi can I take a look at your injuries? I know you probably don't want me to but I need to check if their not infected and if they have been taken care of properly"

Atsushi's breathing fastened but they alredy knew and Dazai even saw it so it's probably better to just do this and besides he doesn't want to get an infection. White haired took his arms from behind his back and pulled them out to Yosano who softly grabbed them with one hand and with other started to lift up both sleeves. Dazai saw the pure horror on Atsushi's face and moved closer to him, then put the yungers head on his chest so he won't need to look at the cuts and also to somewhat comfort him. The sleeves were lifted up so Yosano started to roll the bandages off, Atsushi hissed a little then she was almost done because a bit of blood stuck to the not so white anymore bandage. The bandages from both arms are now gone and Yosano stared at them in sadness asking herself what could've they done wrong or what they didn't do that made the boy be forced to harm himself. Sighning she turned to her bag that was besides her the whole time and took some new bandages as well as a disinfectant. Because it is so late Atsushi started to zone off into sleep a bit what was actualy good becaude he didn't feel the stinging liguid so much. As Yosano was done with the cleaning wounds and puting the bandages on too Atsushi was sound asleep. Dazai considered shaking him to wake him up but Yosano said to don't and to just let him rest for now. Dazai nodded and carefully put Atsushi who had still their head layed on his chest, back down onto the futon next covering him with the blanket.

 Yosano slept on the floor, Dazai on the couch.

As the morning sun started to brake throught the windows Dazai started to wake up, streatching his arms his eye spoted that Yosano was slowly waking up as well. Yosano stood up ckracking her back because it hurt from laying on the floor but she didn't realy care. Then, dazai also got off the couch and after taking a look at themselves for, no words were needed they made their way to the room Atsushi was sleeping in. Dazai knocked on the door asking if they could come inside with a hint of his playfull voice to hopefully not stress the boy, the floor inside of the room cracked and soon the door also did while being opened. In them stood Atsushi with his head looking down ,he moved a little to make space for Yosano and Dazai to come inside and after they did he went to where he was siting before the knock which is his bed inside of the closed. Dazai and Yosnao sat outside of it. Atsushi asked what they want to talk about while fidling with his longer strand of white hair, Dazai started.
"Atsushi first of all, can you tell us why did you do this? We won't get mad or tell anyone else from ADA fithout your agreement so don't worry about it okay?"
Atsushi turned his head to the left with uncomfortable look on his face.
"That's right Atsushi so please can you try to tell us so we can do something to help?"
Atsushi turned back to them and sighned with a shaky breath.
"I- I don't know..."
Dazai looked worried and so did his voice sounded so.
"Atsushi... Was it maybe because you feel too overwhelmed...? We can-"
 "No it's- it's not this"
Atsushi cuted in interrupting Dazai.
"Um you see then I was in orphanage I- didn't have any toys or anything I didn't have friends either what would be obvious for I was locked in a cage  in the basemant all the time"
Yosano's eyes were wide open not even blinking for a long time, Dazai knew a bit about Atsushi's past but was still as horrified as Yosano.
"And once then I got a beating then I was left alone I noticed my hand was bleeding, I didn't have anything to wipe it with but because I was still a kid I just started wiping it off with my hand. And so my two hands were covered in blood, then I started to stuck them together... And as a kid I found the way my blood covered hands sticking together quite fun... I- um like I said I didn't have any toys or anything I could ever blay with so from then on I just started to- play with my blood"

 Both adullts were stuned, they couldn't even find words to atempt comforting the boy. They just stared at the floor until Dazai finally menaged to get something out of his mouth. He said that it still doesn't explain why he did this again, after all he is now an adullt not in the orphanage anymore and if he wants to he can buy himself as much toys as he want to(well if he has enough money ofc but nvm) So why did he do this again?
"I- uhm I this I just had an episode, I just sudenly I woke up in the middle of the night with everything seeming so unfamiliar and this was the only thing that was familiar so I- th-thats why"
Dazai took Atsushi's hand and told him that if this ever happens again then he needs to call him or anyone in the agency, Atsushi humed staring at Dazai's hand. Yosano also asked where is the thing that he used so if he has an episode he won't use it again to what Atsushi answered that he used the razor blade and that it should be on the ground under the sink if Dazai didn't threw it yet. Yosano thankt and went to get rid of the blade, on her way she also took most of things that could've done a lot of demage if Atsushi would feel bad again such like more razor blades a cardboard knife and more knifes she only left one that looked the less sharp. He and Kyoka will have to strugle with cuting bread and vegetables a bit but it's all for better good after all.

Two days later Kenji with Kyoka came back from their mission, Atsushi told her what happened for he didn't want to have such important secrets with the closest person in his life and also if he had an episode once more and she wouldn't know what's happening. Kyoka said that she's sorry that she wasn't there for Atsushi but if he will ever feel bad again he's free to talk with her whenever. Also Dazai and Yosano started buying tons of toys and plushies for Atsushi what made him feel amberessed and told them not to everytime but actualy he was happy from finally having toys that he wanted so much through his entire life in the orphanage.

2068 Words
Good morning I hope you had a great day and if not then hopefully what I writen made it at least a bit better, I am alredy almost finished with another chapter so maybe I'll even post two in one day, bye bye for now and stay hydrated please it's starting to get hot.