Dazai with Chuya sadly Mori

Tw Detailed description of wounds, abuse, dead rat (lol)

A brunette in black coat cames out of the port mafia's office, his face looked blank not even one emotion on it like always then he's alone and can finally put his facade down. As he walks through a long hallway someone bumps into him and he falls to the ground, it wasn't hard but the brown haired teen hissed from pain even if trying his best not to. The other also teen looked at him with his bule eyes with obvious confusion on face, he asked or better demanded an answer about why did the second one hissed. To what he lifted his head to the other trying to put on a joyfull face and answer with some stupid joke sadly he got interupted with awfull pain from his wound yet once again. The wound was pretty bad then he did it in the morning and adding the meeting from a little while ago it's not a surprise it hurts like hell. Brunette grabbed his left wrist and his face curled up from the pain. A yet a few seconds ago angry ginger turned into confused even taking his hands out of his pockets for once, He started asking what's wrong and was only met with a "nothing" until the other calmed down enough to stand up.

Brunette smiled and took his hand of off his left wrist, he then said some joke about the other being short and clumsy. But ginger who would normaly throw a tantrum and start arguing didn't care as he is more focused on the others right hand. The other looked at it after not getting an answer and his eyes widened quickly grabbing the wrist again and taking it behind his back. 

Two teens stared at each other, the shorted in surprise and disorientation, the slightly taller in an emotion one couldn't desribe in one word but it's most likely a mix of fear of something that no(almost) person knows being found out and a need to as soon as posible get away also folowed by thought of how is he suposed to get out of this situation without the other being suspicious or even worse pity him. 
While the staring contest continued a sound of scarlet liquid dripping on the hallways floor is heard. Finally slightly shorter boy shook his head in atempt to get a hold of himself the sound of his orange hair ruflling in the air also got the other one out of his thoughts. His face showed the same emotions through the whole time his face didn't move his eyes berealy blinked, but this is how he is usually so that's not very concerning. What is concerning in this moment is the pool of blood forming behind him, reminding of itself every few seconds as a sound of dripping.
"Uh- What is this? Did you got hurt on a mission or something?"
The ginger asked but it was obvious that this is not the truth, other may seem fragile but he's good at dodging atacks even if he usually doesn't do it. He grins, his eyes from the few emotions that were felt a moment ago turnet completly emotionless and blank.
"Yup~~ I was just going back from boss's office to ask if I could go get a treatmant~"
The answer is very belivable but why did he get so spooked then he saw the blood on his hand If it's just an injury from a mission then?
"Ah ok, get away then bandaged freak"
"Uh so m-mean-"
He cut himsel of, did he just stutter? He never stuttered- well if not the times he grited his teeth from pain as a cartain someone was giving him a punishment. He quickly repeated himsef  without stuttering and also quickly got away before the other could say or ask anything or before the injured teen could see any sight of pity on his face. 

Entrance of a shiping container open and in comes in wobbling teen, he holds his wrist as much as he can what meens not much for he is exhausted. His thin legs make it's way to the messy uncomfortable bed in the corner. Then you lay down on your bed after a long day of work and stress you would usually feel great like you just flew to heaven even if just for a second. But unfurtuanlly it's not a case with this horrible bed, two of it's boards are broken he doesn't know how to fix them and a someone ordered (threatened) that under none circumstances no human being can go near this shiping container. He chuckled on this one opening his eyes and starting to stare at the wrist of his left hand while laying on his side.