Christmas Gift 🎄🎁

Atsushi smiled brightly while humming a christmas tune under his nose and curently walking to the ADA building. With both hands busy carying a big bag full of gifts for his lovely coworcers he's proud to sometimes even call his family.

The buildings including the whole streat are beautifully decorated and bright in the early night. Atsushi ever so often stoped to look inside every single shop to look at every single christmas thamed item. For it's his first ever christmas and he is AMAZED and thrilled to give everyone he loves gifts he put his heart into and maybe even get one himself. he doesnt have high hopes but it would surely be nice! Though even if not just inviting him to come celabrate with everyone in the ADA office is already the greatest gift he could ever think of. White haired boy walks one more streat and here he is! in front of him the place that he can call home and where all his friends are. Purple and yellow eyes look in amaze at all the decoration outside the building?! They are stunning! And also a... small santa hung on the big christmas tree but the said santa is literally hung on the tree with a rope.... Surely work of Dazai. Atsushi thinks with a sigh, and then walks through the door.

As soon as he enters hes happily surprised that the inside is as bright as the outside. The employees of the ADA's favorite coffe shot are having a small celabration of their own by one table. Lucy looks just as happy as Atsushi does what makes the boy smile and wave to her happily. Girl gets immediantly embarassed and all red but returns the gesture and goes back to eating the yummy cake one of her coworkers bought. 

Going up the stairs was never so easy and enjoyable! He finally made it to the door leading inside the main office and quickly opened it.

Inside he was met with bright smiled from every one of his coworkers (even Kunikida!) well except th epresident but its not unusual he's surely doing some important president work? It's a bit sad... But Atsushi also got him a gift so surely this will cheer him up!!! On the long table made from everyones desks lays alot of delicious looking meals and various foods! Atsushi REALY wants to try all of them but first saying hi to everyone!!! And laying all of his presents under the christmas tree in the corner under which are already some colorfull gifts. This makes Atsushi smile even brighter. Maybe... maybe, maybe... one is even for him? it's just a hope but still!!!
Atsushi shakes his head to stop dreaming and enjoy the dream he is curently living inside of.

"At-su-shi~~~" Dazai says while jumping on the boy and huging (*squishing) him happily. "Oh! hello Dazai-san! merry christmas!" He said while smiling and trying to polietly get out of the older man's strong hug. "sooooo... Do you have a gift for me!??" "ah, ummm yes.. but you will get it only then everyone else does!" Dazai gets of off Atsushi and sighs unhappy. "i see.... it's so unfortunate i think i'll need to unalive myself right now...." The brown haired said while puting on a rope which apeared in his hands seemingly out of nowhere?... But Atsushi was quicker and took it away from him calling quickly Kunikida which scolded the other, less violently of course it's christmas after all.

After some time of talking laughing and eating delicious food someone or rather a few someones apeared in the door unanounced. The said someones where. Ryunosuke Akutagawa, Chuuya Nakahara, and two kids holding the redheads hands. One with black and white hair split inbeetwen and the other one a blond girl in a cute red dress. At the sight of them everyone except for Dazai and Ranpo who was at the moment busy being feed a cake by Poe(?) who Atsushi doesn't even know when apeared, turned and took fighting poses geting ready for a fight. "Uhm... Dazai said we can come over... but you can also treat us like the unanounced guest i guess" Dazai went up to Nakahara greeting him and starting a talk immediantly. The two kids runed away together probably to get some cake or just play around. What left Akutagawa standing in the door all alone, Atsushi pityied him a bit so even though they were rivals he though that this one day can be an exception and waved to the other smiling brightly. Black haired first was surprised and didnt know what to do but then just waved back and tried to smile back as well as it was possible witout looking unsetling. Atushi though he would be kind and quickly went up to Kenji who was now just siting in a chair looking around and whisperd him on ear if he could spend some time with Akutagawa since he looks so gloomy and doesnt have any friends and Kenji is literally the friendliest and happiest person anyone in yokohama knows. Kenji grined and as fast as he could runed up to Akutagawa, immediantly staring a talk, even though the other only responded in quick hums or shaked of his head the blond could tell he's engaged into the talk but he's just shy so he happily continued.