Atsushi, dogs

Tw Abuse, Pedophillia, Violence

The armed detective agency had an awfuly boring day today, the only case they got was a case from an older lady that lost her cat. Since it was so easy Kyoka and Kenji went, after coming back girl in kimono ran to Atsushi with sparkling eyes. He asked if something nice happened to waht she told him about how cute the cat they found was, she said every posible synonym to the word cute. Soon blonde boy standing near them also joined the conversation and they ended up just talking about animals in general. Kenji told them a few stories about his cows and other animals on his familly farm, Atsushi listened in disbelief. He had never seen most of the animals Kenji talked about only some but it being only in books he found in the orphanages library. His eyes saddened a bit at the memory but his mouth smiled as he remembered how happy little him was then reading the books in said library. Atsushi closed his eyes a little looking behind the two younger kids and a standing there bookcase he sighned softly.

Yellow and purple iris shined while nearly entering the book, siting on the floor silver haired boy didn't understood most words only the simple ones but it didn't stop him from enjoying the lecture for there were pictures on every page showing what the text beneath said. His injured small hand reached for the page to go to the next one as he did small boy's mouth opened and he stared in amazement at the picture pefore his shining eyes. On the page was a story about a dog, boy didn't know what it was about but he for sure knew that it was about a dog from the picture above. Brawn fur with lots of spots in various shades of brown and black even if the animal was drawed quite poorly due to it being in a children book silver haired boy fell in love in it anyway. He never before actually saw a dog in his life if not including the stray ones runing freely on the streets, he saw these ones sometimes from behind the bars of the cell that at this point could be called his room. From thoughts took him out someones steps geting closer and closer. He immediantly paniced and went to put the book back at it's place before he did so though some was already standing by his said looking down like on a lower rank specie. Silver haired was too teriffied to say anything luckly he didn't need to for the person next to him started first.
"What are you reading?"
Boy tilted his head at the question as well as the polite and nice question, it seems weirdly unusual but he doesn't compline it's a good thing he didn't get kicked or punched right away so boy answers in only a little shaking voice.

"I-it's about.. Animals..."
Person besides humed and got closer to then sit next to the frigle boy, he thought that maybe this person isn't so bad maybe even nice? He started to feel a bit more freely by every second this someone hadn't start beating him up just yet, Stranger asked what animals are in the book and now with voice more firm he started to talk more about the thing that amazed him so much and had made stare at it in fascination just a few seconds ago.
"The-there is a dog! I never pet a dog before and- and I wondered if I would see one someday..."
The sentence come out freely but with a hint of force because he was still slightly scared after all the person besides him how much nice they wouldn't be they are still a stranger and boy doesn't know what they might want from him. 

Person hummed getting a bit closer to the boy, space beetwen them now being only a few milimeters. They asked more about the book and boy gladly answered, he told them with details about every animal on every page and as he finished with these even continued to talk more about different books that he had read recently. Person noded and hummed smiling every few minutes, weirdly by every one of these few minutes their smile also started to look more fake and they were acting weirder. From time to time they put their hand onto the boy's silver hair also accidently brushing his thig in the proces. Silver haired continued on telling and smiling brightly it's the first time in a very long time he is talking so freely with someone other then himself but even then he was unesee due to fear of someone eavesdropping. But not now right now for some reason he feels comletly care free and like if talking to a parent though he doesn't exacly know how parents are he knows he needed to have them at some point but he has no memory of nither his father or mother. Sudenly stranger lifts their arm a bit and looks at it, or more specificly at the silvery wach siting around their wrist. They gasp and say that it's alredy very late and they need to attend something and they need to go but maybe they'll meet again if luck favors and they will talk more about books then. Younger squeezed his eyes with a smile and agreed other also smiled, but before standing up they put their hand on the boy's thigh stroking it lightly. Boy tilted his head in confusion not knowing why are they doing this, also wasting time if the person needs to go somewhere. After a few seconds their smile began fading a bit and becoming more evilish boy doesn't notice for they quickly stand up and start walking waving to the other again smiling but normaly now not evilish. Boy waves back also smiling happy that he got to spend time so nicely with a person also nice to them not doing anything hurtfull not even once only listening to him talking about books. This day or better night because the sky turned pich black long time ago, will be now leaving inside his mind shining brightly agains all the horrible memories. He smilies too himself and takes the book he was reading before the stranger came. He put the book in the back hiding it with other ones so noone takes it before him. He then stands up shaking his ripped up pants after he's done, boy goes out of the library.