Dazai, Yosano, Kunikida, Ranpo

This chapter was a request I hope I did it the way you imagined and also if anyone wants to give me requests I'm very open for them but just not too much please because I will obviously try to do them all and I have a lot of school so I'll probably overwork myself.

A brunette man was laying in his mountain of emptyy bootles and clothes, then something started vibrating under him. He honestly didn't care, today is his day off and to that, the male is so tired he feels that as soon as he will stand up he will surely faint. So Dazai just shrugs and cudles to something posibly a blanket or maybe a cloth and procedes to ignore the vibrations. Or that's what he wants to do but the vibrations are going on and on the person cusing them must have some very important information, and if not then Dazai come up with an idea of throwing the vibrating thing that is his phone at the wall. With a annoyed and mad sigh he lifts his body a bit for to next move his hand under to take the still annoyingly vibrating phone. 
"What"
The man said emotionlessly before remembering to put his facade on and quickly lengthening the word also giving it a silly overtone.
"Dazai where are you..."
Kunikida's voice, Dazai made a surprised face even if noone saw him and asked what does he meens.
"Your almost three hours late!!! And today we need you to a- agh doesn't matter you probably wont do it anyway so just come here and act like you do!"
Osamu is very weirded out, why do they need him and why does he needs to be at work isn't this his- Brown eyes wander to the calender on his wall. Oh wow he mistaken the dates. Wait what!? He immediantly stud up. How did this even happen he always had everything on.... The brunette's eyes started to blur and a dizzynes came crashing him. Fortunaly he fell on the pile of clothes so it didn't hurt or anything. Yes he has been feeling very tired and dizzy lately so it's most likely because of this that he had forgoten something, if not for this he would definitly not.

After his vision became somewhat okay and he stoped being dizzy that much Dazai stood up next starting to dress up. He was actualy clothed alrady so the only thing to do was put on the coffe colored coat. Then he went to the front door also taking a sip of water that layed on the kitchen counter.

Dazai walks through the stairs almost fallin on the last one hardly breathing from the exhaustion because of the long stairs. Normaly he could go up them just fine but today was just horrible his every limb felt like something heavy is stuck to it and he can't lift them because of this. Even so Dazai calms down his breath before going into the office and as he is done puts on a brightly smiling face. His hand reaches for the door knob and twists it brunette says loud good morning to everyone in his chearful usual voice and is immediantly met with Kunika runing up to him and staring screaming why is he so much late. Dazai explains by some stupid story that was obviously made up but he's always giving  excuses like this so that's no concern for anyone. After Kunikida scolds him Dazai walks to his desk and starts talking with Atsushi who is working so doing something Dazai won't ever. Then Atsushi tells him that he is very busy and if they can talk later the brunette annoyingly sighs and says yes, now he is bored and wandres with his eyes around the office to find something to ease his boredom.

First he looks at Kunikida who is working looking practicly like a robot doing it Dazai flinches from fear at the though of robot Kunikida for some reason this idea seemed terrifying. Nexr he's eyes go onto Tanizaki who is talking with his sister then they start to again be... Uhm weird... Okay next- Ranpo was eating sweets like always, they looked very yummy. Today before work Fukuzawa gave Ranpo a pack of gummy worms the yunger was more then happy to this and now he is eating the worms. Dazai thruly wanted to ask if he can gave some too but it was more then obvious that he won't get any the only person Ranpo ever gives his sweets to is Poe his "rival" Dazai chucled a little at this one. There was nothing to do so Dazai sighned and layed on the floor surpisingly succesing in falling asleap.

It's late, Atsushi and Kyoka are heading home but before this Atsushi asks the girl if she can wake up Dazai. She nodds and kneels down besidea the man to next start agresivly poke his face. Brunette groaned from both pain and because someone is waking him up. But then his eyes opened all he could see was a blured image of someone reasembling Kyoka? He thought from the hair color. Dazai had waken up so Kyoka stood up and happily walked back to Atsushi standing by the door. Tanizaki with Noami catch up to them, for they also end their shift in a few seconds.

Dazai looked looked around with his eyes remembering that he fell asleap on the ground. Wobly he stood immediantly being met with a massive headache, bruntte took his hand to massage his head but it still hurt like hell. It felt as if someone is stabing him with multiple thick syringe needles. He hisses a bit what makes Yosano that just walked to the office notice. She asks if he's ok but the man can't hear anything his ears are ringing and he just groans from pain more.

"Dazai you ok?" Yosano asks as she walks closer to him, even Kunikida looked up from the computer monitor and watched the situation to see what's thia groaning about. Yosano put hand on his back what made the man flinch, Dazais visions becomes kinda normal enough to see that it's Yosano. His breath was unstable, he wanted to say that he's okay but was interupted by another sea of dizzynes and headache. That's then his lega become unstable and in deaperation he tried to grab anything to not fall but was also met with anything. Luckly Yosano noticed and quickly walked to his side so he can hold onto her shoulder.
"Woah Dazai what's wrong did you tood grugs or something?"
Dazai wanted to giggle but instead his eyes went up so the pulpils were mearly visible and he unconsionaly fell into Yosano's arms. That's then Kunikida stod up and threw his work to help, they Yosano layed Dazai on her lap on the ground and Kunikida cheacked if he's breathing it wasn't realy realy needed as it was hearable that he is breathing. But Kunikida cheached anyway his eyea widened as he felt how fast Dazai's breath is going.

They didn't know what they are suposed to do now but luckly for them a few feets away sat the best detective on earth. Ranpo told them that Dazai's okay juat dizzy and they can lay him down on the couch in the storage room. Yosano put the man on her back what was surprisingly not so hard? He was pretty light what was concerning but she shook it off for now.

Kunikida opened the door and Yosano walked in with Dazai, she walked carefuly to the couch and put Dazai on it , siting next and gasping from the exhaustion, even if the man is light walking with someone on your back through the whole agency is stil a bit tiring. Yosano asked Kunikida if he can find a blanked because it's a little chily ipn this storage room. He nodded and started rearching in the boxes that layed on the ground, finding one after couple of minutes he stood up to tell thia Yosano. But as he walked closer his eyes were met with a rather wholesome view? Kunikida rarely uses this word but this was in fact wholesome sight.

He sighned and sat next to Dazai as well, he wanted to wait till Yosano wake up but while doing so he closed his eyes and fell asleap too.

Ranpo ate the gummy worms and is now looking for more sweets, he searched the whole office but the only thing he found were two mints some granny gave gave the agency after they solved her case. Sad from the less of sweetnes in his mouth Ranpo went to the storage room to see there's anything. The he opened the door he was met with a view of Yosano, Dazai and Kunikida sleeping next to each other on a couch. But he knew thia would probably happen so he shruged and searched the room for aweets. He almost started to cry then once more he didn't find anything. Ranpo stood up and started to stare at the tree cudling on the couch. He wanted to cudle with them a bit, since Poe is now on a mission Ranpo is down lately and also lonely. They would probably think it's weird but not if he's going to wake up first and noone will even know!

With that he liftled the blanket and cudled next to Yosano falling asleap alnost immediantly.

Later that night Fukuzawa found them all but didn't woke them up for they looked very peacfully and well like they are having a first good sleep in a while. So he let them sleep and walkes out the agency, they sleep there the whole night.

1637 Words