Blood

Atsushi looked at the blood spiling out of his wrist, it made him feel good like in "home". Blood screams and tears were always a part of his life. Atsushi hears a knock to the door of the bathroom he is inside of. After he didn't respond a person on the kther side asked if Atushi is in there. It's Dazai, Atsushi went to wash his wrist in the sink, but stoped then his eyes once more sticked to the so familiar drops of blood. It made him smile, and he knew very well that it needs to be washed so Dazai won't see it. But... He didn't want to, Atsushi deciaded to continue on watching and playing with his blood not wanting the great and peacfull feeling to end. Suddenly the door opened and in them stud horrified Dazai holding a butter knife that's probably what he used to open the door. Atsushi paniced a bit but his face was smiling and it wasn't a scared or atresed smile it was a pure smile of happines. Dazai immediantly ran to him and grabbed Atsushi's wrist in order to at least somewhat stop the bleedinng. Dazai's eyes wandered around the bathroom until they saw paper roll which he took and put on Atsushi's wound. From all the blood loss white haired started to feel dizzy and as Dazai noticed he sat both of them at floor and then started to ask yunger what happened even if he knew the answer very well Dazai just couldn't betive it so he tried his best to make any excuses for this awful situation and so he used his ability thinking that maybe it's because of someone's ability. But nothing changed Atsushi was still smiling at him brightly and with his other hand that wasn't held by brubette syarted to play with the blood that was still on it's fingers. Dazai was horified he wondered who is the person before him? No he knew who it is well, or did he? Finally Atsushi fainted and Dazai was left alone woth his thoughts. After somewhat paching up his student's wrist he lifted him up surprised of how light he is. And walked to his room. Kyoka is now on a mission with Kenji so for she isn't there Dazai put Atsushi in her bed not wanting to put him in the uncomfortable bed placed inside a wardrobe.

403 Words
I writed it on a breack I'm in school but I was bored so yeah have this super short and out of nowhere chapter ~vv~
Wish you a great day bye bye.