Cold

Purple haired girl in kimono walks through Yohohama's street, it is dark the only light being the one from the lights on the path. Girl squeezes her eyes as a cold breeze of wind blows making her hair fly back with it. But she doesn't think much of it even if she's cold, after all she is alredy in the place which she was going to. Her cold hands reach of the door handle, it's locked so she quickly takes her knife out from her sleeve and destroyes the handle. It brokes with one swing and she puches the door open and comes inside. Inside is a short hallway with a few doors to probably apartments, from the look of this building a very cheep ones. At the end of the hallway are stairs, girls mouth shivers as she makes her steps to the stairs and next up them. While going up the stairs purple haired girl thinks if this is thruly what she is suposed to do? She doesn't know the answer as she realizes this her browns frown and she speeds up. Sound of old stairs creacking rings louder with every step, what makes her mind even more messy. Girl stops for a second and sits on the cold stairs, bringing her legs to her chest and puting her head in them. She sudenly gets deja vu. Someone does this a lot, someone dear to her, blue-ish eyes peek from behind her knees as she lifts her head from it slightly. Her still freezing cold hand reaches inside her sleeve to take something out. Soon a sound of clicking and beeping is heard, she places device to her ear and waits for a click signaling a cartain someone picked up.
"Kyoka? Is that you? Where are you? You sudenly disapeared just like that please come back I'm getting worried..." Sad voice says on the other side, girl in kimono smiles a bit as she hears the voice of a white haired boy on the other side.
"Atsushi... Do you think sinners go to hell? Or are they just reborn on earth because it's the same thing?"
There is a few minutes of silence as the person on other side tries to calculate what they are hearing and how to respond.
"Kyoka where are you right now." 
He asks though it is more of a statement or a demand as if he needed the answer more then anything in his life in this particular moment. Girl tells him the adress and immediantly hears ruffling and sound of a door handle on the other side of the phone. She hungs up puting her head back into her knees as she waits for the boy.
She doesn't wait long for her ears are soon met with the sound of door opening, panting and steps going up the stairs she is curently siting on. The steps stop and she lifts her head to look at white haired boy in front of her as his yellow-purple eyes see her watery ones he right away puls her in a tight ambrence. They both sit there for some time until girl puls out, with watery eyes, and stands up holding boy's hand as if saying 'Lets go home' as a cold breeze slams against her face (The door handle is destroyed so it's unable to close and wind gets in) She adds 'I'm cold'. 
Older chuckles sadly and wipes his teary eye with the sleeve of his white shirt, Then he also gets up and puts on a sad followed by relived smile. Holding comfortably hands like a big brother and little sister they go down the stairs out the bulding and then finally in the direction of their apartment building.

621 Words
So sorry for not updating I have a chapter with Atsushi angst in drafts and it's super cool but I'm very busy so yeah I just wanted to tell you why theres no updates and that I'm not dropping this or anything lol. I wish you a great day drink water, eat helthy and sleep!

Also thank you for so much views and likes!!!!!