3) assumptions

"So, you killed her" Stiles asked as he and Scott went in the school. "I don't know I just woke up and I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before" Scott said.

"Really I have usually, ends a little differently" Stiles said. "A I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real and B never give me that much detail about you in bed again" Scott said.

"Noted let me take a guess here" Stiles said. "No, I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out" Scott said.

"No of course not" Stiles said, and Scott gave him a look. "Yeah, that's totally it hey come on it's gonna be fine alright personally I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly you know it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take" Stiles said.

"Yeah, not a class but maybe a teacher or two" Scott said. "Who Derek" Stiles asked. "And Hazel" Scott added.

"You, forgetting the part where we got them tossed in jail and then Hazel nearly killing you for messing with Derek" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, I know but chasing her dragging her to the back of the bus it felt so real" Scott said. "How real" Stiles asked. "Like it actually happened" Scott said and they walked out seeing a tore up bus.

"I think it did" Stiles said. Scott and Stiles went back into the school with Scott looking for Allison. "She's probably fine" Stiles said.

"She's not answering my texts Stiles" Scott said. "It could just be a confidence alright a seriously amazing coincidence" Stiles said. "Just help me find her okay" Scott said.

"Do you see her" Scott asked. "No" Stiles said. Scott had frantically started looking around and when he couldn't find her, he went to a locker punching it breaking it.

He started backing away from it when he bumped into Allison causing her to drop her books.

Scott had turned to face her. "You scared me" Allison said. "You're okay" Scott said smiling. "Once my heart starts beating again yeah" Allison said getting her books and Scott bent down to her and Allison had saw Scott smiling at her.

"What" Allison said. "I'm just happy to see you" Scott said. "Attention students this is your principal I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses" the announcer said, and Scott and Allison got up from the floor.

"While the police work to determine what happened classes will proceed as scheduled thank you" the announcer said.'

"Save me a seat at lunch" Allison asked. "Yeah" Scott said, and Allison left.

>>>

Hazel was at her locker getting ready to leave when Scott and Stiles came over. "What" she said. "We need your help" Stiles said.

"My help you want my help after you put my brother and I in jail after accusing us of killing my older sister" Hazel said. "I didn't know that" Scott started to say.

"Did I say you could speak" Hazel asked and Scott stayed silent. "It's more Scott that needs your help you scare me so I'm just gonna" Stiles said and ran off. "Speak" Hazel told Scott.

"I had a dream one that felt really real I thought it was real, but it wasn't and when we came to school it turns out it wasn't a dream and somebody else might have got hurt" Scott said.

"Why would I help you" Hazel asked. "Please someone innocent could have gotten hurt and it's my fault" Scott said.

"Not my problem" Hazel said. "Please" Scott begged. "You think if you keep begging I'll give in" Hazel said. "I don't know if I can live with myself if I hurt that guy a complete innocent" Scott said, and Hazel gave in.