15) illuminated

Hazel, Scott, Kira, Lydia, and Stiles were all at the station being questioned by Scott's dad. "So, when did you get there" Agent McCall asked Stiles. "At the same time" Stiles said.

"At the same time as who" Agent McCall asked. "At the same time as me" Scott said.

"Yeah, me too" Hazel said. "By coincidence" Agent McCall asked. "What do you mean by coincidence" Stiles asked.

"That's what I'm asking you the three of you arrived at the same time" Agent McCall said. "Was that confidence" Agent McCall asked. "Are you asking me" Scott asked.

"I think he's asking me" Stiles said. "I think he's asking the both of you" Lydia said.

"Okay let me answer the questions" Agent McCall said and Hazel looked confused. "Let me ask the questions just so I have this completely clear Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her which blacked out the entire town" Agent McCall said.

"Sounds about right" Stiles said. "How did you know he'd take her to a power station" Agent McCall asked.

"Well cause he was a electrical engineer so where else would he take her" Stiles said. "That's one of a deduction Stiles" Agent McCall said.

"Yeah, well what can I say I take after my pops he's in law enforcement" Stiles said and Noah started to laugh but quickly covered it up with a cough.

"Stiles just uh answer the man" Noah said. "We made a good guess" Stiles said. "What were the two of you doing" Agent McCall asked Scott and Kira. "Eating pizza" Scott said.

"Eating sushi" Kira said. "Eating sushi" Scott said. "Eating pizza" Kira said.

"Eating sushi and pizza" Scott and Kira both said. "You believe this" Agent McCall asked Noah. "To be honest I haven't believed a word Stiles said since he learned how to speak but I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it" Noah said.

"Kira is that how you remember it" Agent McCall asked and Hazel, Lydia, Stiles, and Scott all looked at her. "Yes" Kira said.

"Could I get my phone back now" Kira asked. "Sorry but no" Agent McCall said and Hazel, Stiles, Scott, Lydia, and Kira left the office. Stiles and Lydia already left the office going home.

"Kira a deputy is going to take you home, but we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first" Agent McCall said and he and Kira left.

Scott saw Hazel was about to leave and he quickly stopped her. "Hazel" Scott said, and Hazel faced him. "You uh need a ride home" Scott asked. "Sure, I'll be outside when you're ready" Hazel said and left.

>>>

"Derek you here" Hazel asked walking into the loft after Scott dropped her off. Derek made his appearance known and walked closer to Hazel. "There you are" Derek said. "Where were you" Derek asked.

"I was saving what I think is a Kitsune" Hazel said. "Scott drop you off" Derek asked. "Yeah" Hazel said, and Derek smiled at her.

"Don't give me that look he was just being nice" Hazel said. "Really because it seems more than just being nice like he has a crush on my baby sister" Derek said.

"Oh, shut up" Hazel said going to her room to head to bed for the night. "I swear sometimes my baby sister is an idiot" Derek said to himself.

>>>

"No, no stop, stop" Stiles told Scott who tried to get to Kira. "What I need to talk to her" Scott said. "No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her" Stiles said.