18) surprise phone call

Hazel was home alone watching a movie when her phone rang. Hazel quickly answered her phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello" Hazel said.

"Miss me" Hazel heard a familiar voice say. "Of course I miss you Issac" Hazel said.

"Good or else I would have to come back to Beacon Hills" Issac said.

"You don't want to come back here trust me things get more crazier by the second" Hazel said.

"Crazier than you, dying and coming back to life in Mexico which by the way you're lucky I'm not killing everyone over there for not telling me I mean I'm glad you told me but" Issac said.

"I get it" Hazel said smiling. "Heard about you and Scott" Issac said. "How did you" Hazel started to ask when Issac interrupted. "Word gets around" Issac said. "Are you okay" Issac asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine I promise" Hazel said. "You sure because I can be on the next plane out and be there in seconds" Issac said.

"No, I'm fine I promise I'm a Hale remember well a Hale and a Deaton" Hazel said.

"You're right you can get through anything" Issac said. "How's France" Hazel asked. "It's okay I mean it's nothing like Beacon Hills" Issac said.

"Isn't that a good thing" Hazel asked. "Yeah, it is not alot of supernatural drama" Issac said.

"That's always a good thing" Hazel said, and Issac smiled. "I miss you Hazel" Issac said.

"I miss you two but it's better you're not here I don't want you to get hurt this thing is nothing like we've fought before" Hazel said. "Just please tell me you're staying careful" Issac said.

"I'm a Hale I'm always careful" Hazel said, and Issac smiled. "Yeah, I figured you'd say that" Issac said and Hazel smiled.

"Hey, I gotta go but if you need me call okay" Issac said. "I will" Hazel said. "I mean it" Issac said. "I know and I will okay" Hazel said.

"Okay talk to you another time" Issac said. "Talk to you then" Hazel said and hung up.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.