16) the oni

"His eyes were glowing" Scott said. "There was something almost ritualistic about it" Argent said.

"Like it was looking right into his soul" Argent said. "That's the same thing it did to me" Isaac said. "That's what it did to everyone" Allison said. "Not everyone they only came after the werewolves" Scott said.

"And Lydia" Allison said. "Anyone supernatural" Hazel said. "Who was the guy they went after in Japan" Issac asked.

"A Kumicho a yakuza boss it was my first gun deal I was only 18 and it was supposed to be a simple exchange except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being yakuza" Argent said.

"He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment testing my ability to improvise" Argent said.

"Or your ability to survive" Allison said. "The moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of the shadows they had swords not curved like katanas but straight black steel" like ninjatos" Argent said.

"What do they want" Hazel asked. "To get to the Kumicho" Argent said.

"They cut down every living thing in their way" Argent said. "Did they mark him like they did us" Issac asked. "Not exactly" Argent said.

>>>

"What was he" Scott asked. "I don't know" Argent said. "But there might be someone who does" Argent said.

"There were a few others who survived that night one of them was a man named Katashi, they called him silver finger because of an unusual prosthetic, and it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself I've known for a while Katashi was in the country, I spent yesterday tracking him down" Argent said.

"Didn't look like he wanted to be found" Issac said. "Not particularly no" Argent said.

"You think he knows what they are" Scott asked. "Or what they want" Hazel added. "Maybe" Argent said.

What if he doesn't want to talk" Allison asked. "What if he doesn't even remember you" Issac asked. "He'll remember this" Argent said showing them a broken mask.

"I know I didn't kill it I'm not sure you can, but I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there" Argent said.

"What was behind the mask" Scott asked looking at the mask. "Darkness absolute darkness" Argent said.

>>>

"So, then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it right" Stiles said after Hazel and Scott met up with him.

"And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in" Stiles said but stopped after seeing the chalkboard empty.

"It's gone" Stiles said. "Okay it doesn't matter though it doesn't matter I still got the key" Stiles said looking for the keys seeing he no longer had the key.

"I had it, I had it here, I had it this morning, I swear to you I had it this morning" Stiles said.

"The key you were talking about last night" Scott asked. "Yeah, I showed to you two right didn't I show it you guys" Stiles asked.

"You might have shown Scott but not me" Hazel said. "No, you just told me about it I never actually saw it" Scott added.

"I was here a couple of hours ago and the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet" Stiles said.

"So, you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in it from the cops" Scott asked. "And then you wrote him a message to kill Kira" Scott said.