12) surprise visit

Hazel stayed home for most of the day not wanting to see anyone. When suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"Derek" Hazel said seeing him. "You're here" Hazel said.

"I got your message" Derek said and Hazel hugged him crying. Derek hugged her back slowly making his way inside closing the door behind him.

"Hey, hey it's okay, it's okay I got you I'm right here baby sis I'm right here" Derek said.

>>>

"You want me to kill him" Derek asked playing with Hazel's hair while she laid on his lap.

"No, it's okay" Hazel said. "No, it's not he hurt you" Derek said. "Derek, I broke up with him it's fine really" Hazel said. "You can't stop me from planning his death" Derek said and Hazel smiled.

"There's my favorite smile" Derek said. "I miss you Der" Hazel said.

"I miss you too and hey you are always free to join but we both know you wouldn't go you'd miss your friends" Derek said.

"Doesn't mean I can't still visit" Hazel said. "Just give me a call" Derek said. "I will I promise" Hazel said. "I know you will" Derek said and Hazel smiled.

"You sure you're okay I can gladly rip out his throat or knock his teeth in dump his body in the ocean" Derek said and Hazel laughed.

"No, no I'm fine I just needed you here" Hazel said. "Okay" Derek said, and Hazel's phone rang.

Hazel quickly answered seeing it was Kira. "Kira" Hazel said.

"Hey, I wanted you to hear it from me before we left but my mom and I are going somewhere where she thinks she can help figure out what's going on with me" Kira said.

"How long will you be gone" Hazel asked. "Hopefully not long" Kira said. "Okay" Hazel said.

"I just want you to know that" Kira said and took a moment. "No matter what happens you will always be my best friend" Kira said and Hazel smiled.

"Stay safe Kira" Hazel said. "I will I'll see you soon" Kira said and hung up.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.