9) the darach

Lydia called Stiles after she found a dead body at the school. Stiles and Hazel rushed to the school with Hazel riding with Stiles. Stiles quickly parked the jeep and Hazel and Stiles got out of the jeep.

"Where is she" Stiles asked Allison. "You could have warned me she be here" Hazel told Stiles.

"Over here" Allison said, and they made their way to Lydia along with Scott who had arrived riding his motorcycle.

"Lydia" Stiles said. "It's the same thing same thing as the pool I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here and you told me to call you if there's a dead body" Lydia said.

"You found a dead body" Stiles asked. "Not yet" Lydia said.

"Not yet what do you mean not yet" Stiles asked. "Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles said.

"Oh no I'm not doing that again you find the dead body from now on" Lydia said.

"And how do you suppose we do that" Hazel asked. "How are we supposed to find the dead body" Stiles asked. "You're always the one finding the dead body" Stiles said.

"Guys" Scott said, and they looked at him. "I found the dead body" Scott said and they looked where he was looking at seeing a dead cop.

>>>

Hazel gotten a ride with Lydia and Allison already left heading home leaving just Scott and Stiles. Stiles was about to get in the jeep when Scott stopped him.

"Hey man can I ask you something" Scott asked. "Yeah, what's up" Stiles asked. "Well, a while back Issac told me why he and Hazel broke up and I know it's crazy, but I haven't had much time to really think about it but now that I have, I don't know if it's a trick or if he's getting in my head because he knows I'm starting to realize my feelings for Hazel or" Scott said.

"Scott what did Isaac tell you about Hazel" Stiles asked. "She loves me" Scott said. "Of course, she loves you it's hard not to notice" Stiles said. "Am I the only one who didn't" Scott asked.

"Dude, she's loved you since the moment you met, she turned you back when you were new to being a werewolf, she doesn't even like Allison but I'm pretty sure she would put up with her for you she helped with Lydia's party for you she would do anything for you man" Stiles said.

"Now question is how do you feel about her" Stiles asked.

"I think I'm falling for her I mean she's great sure she acts like Derek but she's herself and she doesn't care she puts her brother first she has amazing hair and her eyes I can't ever stop looking at them and when she was missing, I felt like I was going to die" Scott said.

"I want you to be sure about this okay don't hurt her I actually like Hazel surprisingly" Stiles said. "Okay thanks" Scott said, and Stiles nodded before getting in his jeep and driving off.

>>>

Scott, Stiles, and Lydia were in Ms. Blake's class with Hazel nowhere in sight causing Scott to wonder where she was.

"Idioms analogies metaphors and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story" Jennifer said and saw Lydia drew a tree. "Lydia I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents" Jennifer said.

"You and every guy I've dated" Lydia said. "Oh, um well that was an idiom by the way" Jennifer told Lydia.

"Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture they're phrases that only make sense if you know key words saying jump the gun is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race or a phrase like seeing the whole board" Jennifer said.