7) Strange frequencies

"Do you know him" Theo asked Scott and Hazel showing them the body of a chimera lying on an exam table.

"His name's Josh he was a junior" Scott said. "I'm getting really tired of seeing all these dead bodies" Hazel said. "Which one did it the one with the cane" Scott asked. "Yeah" Theo said.

"What are we going to do with him" Stiles asked. "We can't just set the alarm and leave" Stiles said.

"No cause the second we do he'll be gone" Hazel said. "That's how Tracy disappeared alright someone's gotta stay here with him" Stiles said.

"Well, I'm not babysitting you babysit" Hazel said. "I'll do it it's not like I had a big Saturday night planned" Theo said and Scott's phone went off.

"What is it" Stiles asked seeing Scott's face. "Another one, another chimera" Scott said.

>>>

After hearing Hayden is a chimera Hazel, Scott, and Stiles rushed over to see her, and Scott knocked on the door.

"Hayden it's Scott I know that you are scared but we just, we want to help" Scott said. He listened to the door before turning to Liam.

"I can hear her heart beating she's really freaked out what happened" Scott asked Liam. "She was okay when we got here, I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in.

"Why" Stiles asked. "I don't know" Liam said. "She's definitely a chimera" Scott asked.

"She said she heard a voice saying your condition improves" Liam said. "Okay that's unsettling" Stiles said.

"I could break down the door" Hazel said. "No please don't" Scott said. "Buzzkill" Hazel said.

"Hayden this is Stiles" Stiles said knocking on the door.

"Your sister works for my dad down at the station look just open the door okay you can trust us" Stiles said before moving back.

"We just need to tell you the truth Hayden and that kind of thing is usually better face to face" Scott said. "Should've let me kick down the door" Hazel said and Scott ignored her.

"Listen either you're gonna unlock the door or I'm gonna have to break it open it's okay if you don't want to talk or if you're not ready to believe us but I just, I gotta know you're okay in there" Scott said.

"Oh, so I can't break down a door, but you can" Hazel asked annoyed.

As he was getting ready to break open the door it opened, and Scott pushed it open further seeing Hayden eyes glowing with fangs out. "I believe you" Hayden said.

>>>

Scott put a map down on the table as Stiles and Hazel observed it. "We're back to telluric currents" Stiles said.

"If the dread doctors didn't like coming into Eichen house because of them maybe we can use them to protect Hayden" Scott said.

"Okay so besides Eichen where's the strongest convergence" Stiles said, and Scott pointed to it.

"We're standing on it" Scott said. "The high school really" Hazel asked. "You want to hide her in the high school for how long" Stiles asked. "If we have to all night" Scott said.

"Guess we better get our sleeping bags ready but if either of you wake me don't blame me when you wake up with no teeth" Hazel said. 

"Liam convinced Hayden not to say anything to her sister yet she's working a double tonight, and she thinks Hayden is staying at a friend's" Scott said.

"But it's just a school though you know it's not exactly a fortress" Stiles said.

"Lydia's got an idea for that" Scott said. "Oh, Lydia what would we do without that girl" Hazel asked.

"Remember how Valack quoted Tesla" Scott asked. "Frequency and vibration" Stiles said.

"She thinks he wasn't just saying that just to sound smart she thinks maybe it was a clue" Scott said. "To do what" Stiles asked.

"Disrupt their frequency Parrish took three cell phone jammers from the station he thinks he can broaden their range of frequency it's a long shot but it's the best we've got right now" Scott said. "Then I say bring it on" Hazel said.

>>>

"And me" Kira asked Hazel who explained the plan to her. "Well, you'll come with obviously we need all the help we can get" Hazel said. "You have your belt right" Hazel asked.

"Actually, I think I lost it again" Kira said. "I can help you find it" Hazel said.

"Hazel it's okay last time I was around telluric currents things didn't go so well" Kira said. "I heard about that, but this is the school you're there every day it's okay" Hazel said.

"I made it worse by being at Eichen they used me to get inside I think I need to figure out what's going on with me before I try helping anyone else" Kira said. 

"Kira" Hazel said. "It's okay" Kira said and hugged Hazel. "It's okay I promise" Kira said.

>>>

"Are you kidding me Scott" Hazel said to Scott after hearing about Hayden being used as bait.

"You're using her as bait you are aware how stupid you are being right now right" Hazel asked.

"Someone had to be the bait" Scott said. "Then use me not her" Hazel said. "We need a chimera Hazel you know it's the only way to save everyone else" Scott said and Hazel stayed silent.

Lydia saw Hazel and Scott and walked over to them. "Is it me or is Liam not aware of the second part of the plan" Lydia asked.

"Wait Liam doesn't know this is just fantastic" Hazel said angrily. "I'm still not sure if there's going to be a second part" Scott said. "Or if it's going to work" Lydia said.

>>>

Hazel saw Liam pick up the chains and he turned to face her, Scott and Lydia. "What were you going to do with these" Liam asked.

"Brought them just in case" Scott said. "In case of what" Liam asked. "I'm case we had a chance to catch one of them" Lydia said.

"If we can't make the school a fortress then maybe we can make it a trap" Scott said.

"They're coming for her doesn't that mean she's the bait" Liam asked.

"Just so you know I wasn't aware of this plan till a little bit ago" Hazel said before Liam dropped the chains making his way to Scott. Hazel suddenly heard Malia scream as the others weren't paying attention.

"Malia" Hazel said and ran out of the room rushing towards Malia.

She saw Malia laying on the ground and went to help her up when she felt like she was in a trap and fell to the ground not able to move. Hazel saw it was the dread doctors causing this as they made their way past Hazel and Malia.

>>>

Scott rushed back in the room after Mason snapped him out of it where Malia, Lydia, and Hazel already were.

They all saw Liam and Hayden were gone. "They're gone" Lydia said.

"Hayden and Liam are gone" Malia said. "The plan didn't work" Hazel said. Hazel screamed and punched a locker.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.